News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on October 12, 2013, 10:20:49 AM
Stannis is also an usurper, since Robert was.
Neither one was a usurper.  It was a legitimate dynastic quarrel between branches of the Targaryens.  It just so happens that the right side of the family won, since every mainline Targaryen we've seen or heard of in the series except for Aemon is insane.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

Ideologue

I found an incredibly long Golden Graham, perhaps 8cm.  I ate it, to gain its power.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Lettow77

Things took a horrid turn. After mimikaki the woman, heretofore referred to as a lady, attempted to engage in sexual conduct. It is presently a concern of mine that she may not have been above board in her claims of loyalty to the House Baratheon of Dragonstone.

Naturally I kicked her out, but I have hopes that she can brought to heel and made to see reason.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Ideologue

Fuck you.  Fuck you.  Fuck you.  Fuck you.  Fuck you.

I want you to look at my post above yours, then look at your post, and I want you to think on your sins.  I certainly shall be.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ideologue

What?  My outburst was justified.  Lettow's all fucked up, and he's hurting people.  Namely me, through sour grapes, but also the poor woman he's treating like an object, and not even a sexual one.  It's awful.
Kinemalogue

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Ideologue on October 13, 2013, 03:12:21 AM
Fuck you.  Fuck you.  Fuck you.  Fuck you.  Fuck you.

I want you to look at my post above yours, then look at your post, and I want you to think on your sins.  I certainly shall be.

What does your cereal consumption have to do with anything?  :huh:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ideologue

It was the highlight of my day. :(
Kinemalogue

Eddie Teach

Lettow's complete disinterest in women sexually isn't exactly news.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

Quote from: Ideologue on October 13, 2013, 03:35:03 AM
What?  My outburst was justified.  Lettow's all fucked up, and he's hurting people.  Namely me, through sour grapes, but also the poor woman he's treating like an object, and not even a sexual one.  It's awful.

Not you.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Lettow77

I've hardly treated her as an object! She is instead a valued partner and confidant.

Rather, I have taken pains to communicate important values and concepts to her, which someone with a more prurient interest would have no need of. Besides looking to her well-being, her decency was given the benefit of the doubt; Assumed a lady until proven lewd and wanton. Central to decency is reservation and self-denial, of course; it is not that sexuality is always sinful, but merely that it must be regulated within a proper framework. As a precursor to such behavior, a wedding is needful.

It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ideologue on October 13, 2013, 01:43:53 AM
I found an incredibly long Golden Graham, perhaps 8cm.  I ate it, to gain its power.

:lol:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Quote from: Lettow77 on October 13, 2013, 03:11:06 AM
Things took a horrid turn. After mimikaki the woman, heretofore referred to as a lady, attempted to engage in sexual conduct. It is presently a concern of mine that she may not have been above board in her claims of loyalty to the House Baratheon of Dragonstone.

Naturally I kicked her out, but I have hopes that she can brought to heel and made to see reason.

:lol:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Neil

Quote from: Ideologue on October 13, 2013, 03:35:03 AM
Not an object, but rather a child.  Lettow is cruel.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.