News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

I've got that darn fox song stuck in my head....
██████
██████
██████

Ideologue

Quote from: Brazen on October 03, 2013, 05:04:03 AM
Oh great, now the Fitness thread is blocked from work for "adult material".

Not my fault.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ideologue

I edited the curse words out of my last post.  Does that help? :unsure:
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

DGuller

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on October 03, 2013, 02:34:24 AM
Question: What does a cavity feel like?

I've never had one but I might now. Does it hurt all the time? Is it localized? Only when you eat certain things?
I have to tell you this, but cavities generally don't hurt.  If your tooth hurts you, all the time or intermittently, then it's probably root canal time.  You must see a dentist now to take care of it.  If you wait, abscess is not far away, and when that happens, root canals become painful because local anesthetics would work poorly initially.

Ideologue

My teeth hurt because occasionally I grind them.  Apparently I'm supposed to get a mouth guard, I just haven't done it yet.  Thanks a lot, Obamacare.

It's great evidence that there is no God that humans don't regrow teeth on a regular basis.  What a design flaw.
Kinemalogue

garbon

Quote from: Ideologue on October 03, 2013, 06:19:52 AM
My teeth hurt because occasionally I grind them.  Apparently I'm supposed to get a mouth guard, I just haven't done it yet.  Thanks a lot, Obamacare.

Google shows prices of 15-25 bucks for guards against grinding. :huh:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

Make it peanut butter cup flavored and he'll be all over it.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ideologue

Quote from: garbon on October 03, 2013, 06:30:51 AM

Well, I just got told about a month ago.  I was kidding about Obamacare. :P
Kinemalogue

Grey Fox

Quote from: Brazen on October 03, 2013, 05:04:03 AM
Oh great, now the Fitness thread is blocked from work for "adult material".

Your journalism workplace sure has a lot of rules.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

garbon

Quote from: Ideologue on October 03, 2013, 06:37:59 AM
Quote from: garbon on October 03, 2013, 06:30:51 AM

Well, I just got told about a month ago.  I was kidding about Obamacare. :P

So buy your ass a mouthguard.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

sbr

Better than buying your mouth an assguard.

garbon

sbr

garbon

Liep

My microwave broke down the second after I had tried to remember for how long it had lasted. "7 years," I thought, then darkness; and relukewarmed soup. :weep:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk