News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Jacob on October 02, 2013, 06:40:00 PM
Quote from: garbon on October 02, 2013, 06:26:15 PMShe's also an unlikeable shrew who supports terrible policies.

So basically she's an older, female you?

I said terrible policies. I only support good policies. :)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Jacob

Quote from: garbon on October 02, 2013, 06:47:07 PMI said terrible policies. I only support good policies. :)

That's rarely apparent from your posts :(

garbon

Quote from: Jacob on October 02, 2013, 06:59:02 PM
Quote from: garbon on October 02, 2013, 06:47:07 PMI said terrible policies. I only support good policies. :)

That's rarely apparent from your posts :(

That's because you support terrible ones. :console:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josephus

Quote from: Brazen on October 02, 2013, 04:36:34 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on October 01, 2013, 11:33:49 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 01, 2013, 11:59:23 AM
Quote from: Josephus on October 01, 2013, 11:54:33 AM
Israelis actually invented a gun that shoots around corners.

I saw this on the Military channel ages ago.

I could have sworn there was a modification for the STG 44's that allowed shooting around corners.
The Israeli weapon, Corner Shot, was first demonstrated a full 10 years ago.

They've existed since WWI trench warfare and haven't evolved significantly beyond staggered stocks and periscopes.

Alright. Forget I even brought it up.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Jacob

Quote from: garbon on October 02, 2013, 06:59:54 PMThat's because you support terrible ones. :console:

:lol:

That's not true, though, I disagree with you on most policy matters.

Jacob

Quote from: Ideologue on October 02, 2013, 06:41:44 PM
Jacob is mean today.  Neat. :)

garbon and I are just having a bit of fun. I don't think either of us are feeling hard done by in the exchange :)

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Jacob on October 02, 2013, 07:01:49 PM
Quote from: garbon on October 02, 2013, 06:59:54 PMThat's because you support terrible ones. :console:

:lol:

That's not true, though, I disagree with you on most policy matters.

There's plenty of room for you to disagree and both support terrible policies. :contract:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Josephus on October 02, 2013, 07:00:08 PM
Alright. Forget I even brought it up.

:lol:  Dust yourself off and get back up on the pony.

Ideologue

Quote from: Jacob on October 02, 2013, 07:02:38 PM

garbon and I are just having a bit of fun. I don't think either of us are feeling hard done by in the exchange :)

Maybe it's my poor liberal arts education. <_<
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ideologue on October 02, 2013, 07:12:04 PM

Or poor nutrition.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 02, 2013, 07:21:31 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on October 02, 2013, 07:12:04 PM

Or poor nutrition.

Or poor taste.

MadImmortalMan

Question: What does a cavity feel like?

I've never had one but I might now. Does it hurt all the time? Is it localized? Only when you eat certain things?
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Maladict

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on October 03, 2013, 02:34:24 AM
Question: What does a cavity feel like?

I've never had one but I might now. Does it hurt all the time? Is it localized? Only when you eat certain things?

Go see a dentist, or two.

Last year around this time, one of my teeth was killing me. Dentist couldn't figure out what it was, and was suggesting to just yank it out and be done with it. Got a second opinion, turns out I was having a sinus infection that was pressing down on a nerve in my jaw. Good time as any to switch dentists.

Brazen

Oh great, now the Fitness thread is blocked from work for "adult material".