News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PDH

Take it from me - a crazy wife is not fun.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Phillip V

Why did this couple divorce, and could it have been prevented early in their relationship?

Ed Anger

I liked it when one of my friends replaced his cunt wife with a Ecudorian mail order bride.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 21, 2013, 08:51:45 PM
I liked it when one of my friends replaced his cunt wife with a Ecudorian mail order bride.

Does she know she's his wife, or does she think she's just the maid?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Quote from: Razgovory on September 21, 2013, 09:06:02 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on September 21, 2013, 08:51:45 PM

Does she know she's his wife, or does she think she's just the maid?

Oh she knows. She Americanized fast.

PDH

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 21, 2013, 09:08:15 PM

Oh she knows. She Americanized fast.

Send lawyers, guns and money.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

mongers

For such an old photograph, this strikes me as a rather modern image:

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Ideologue

You can kind of tell from the cut of the bottom.  That X-motif is also a bit late 60s/early 70s.  Who designed it, Bill Theiss?
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Ideologue

That X-motif is also a bit late 60s/early 70s.  Who designed it, Bill Theiss?
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Eddie Teach

Chick looks like she's tripping on something.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

sbr

Mike Duncan, of the History of Rome podcast, has started a new podcast.  It is call Revolutions.  I have not listened to the first episode yet.

http://www.revolutionspodcast.com/

The Brain

I'm trying to place the X-motif in time. A little help anyone?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ideologue

Kinemalogue