News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lustindarkness

My first thoughs this morning was good thing I was not expecting a package today and that is not on the way of my morning commute.  :Embarrass:
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

CountDeMoney

Quote from: lustindarkness on August 14, 2013, 08:53:41 AM
My first thoughs this morning was good thing I was not expecting a package today and that is not on the way of my morning commute.  :Embarrass:

MAH WARGAMES ORDER

lustindarkness

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 14, 2013, 09:35:53 AM
Quote from: lustindarkness on August 14, 2013, 08:53:41 AM

MAH WARGAMES ORDER

My last UPS delivery, last week, was a full face wire mesh mask for playing airsoft. http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?cPath=30_154&products_id=41329
I can wear my glasses underneath and still see what I am shooting at. And in hot and humid AL summers, it does not fog as much.

I am thinking of getting some Vietnam style tiger stripe bdu (with booney hat of course), should I go ahead and spray paint the mask and my gun in tiger stripe? Or is that too larp?  :lol:
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Grey Fox

Green like that is OK.

You play in the forest?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

lustindarkness

Quote from: Grey Fox on August 14, 2013, 10:04:22 AM
Green like that is OK.

You play in the forest?

Yes, nothing like a bunch of rednecks running around the woods shooting at each other. Next game starts at midnight, ends at noon, we do that a lot. Half night game, and before it gets heat stroke dangerous hot.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

CountDeMoney

Quote from: lustindarkness on August 14, 2013, 10:01:40 AM
I am thinking of getting some Vietnam style tiger stripe bdu (with booney hat of course), should I go ahead and spray paint the mask and my gun in tiger stripe? Or is that too larp?  :lol:

That, my friend, isn't too LARP.  It's too LRRP.   :P

lustindarkness

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 14, 2013, 10:34:45 AM
Quote from: lustindarkness on August 14, 2013, 10:01:40 AM

That, my friend, isn't too LARP.  It's too LRRP.   :P

Funny you say that, I usually get assigned to lead a small recon team, quietly flanking out in the deep woods where the radios barely work. Hunting for gooks in the dark can be fun. :)

Dammit, you have me thinking about airsoft now, I need to work.  :mad:
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Jacob

Grey Fox

Quote from: lustindarkness on August 14, 2013, 10:07:31 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on August 14, 2013, 10:04:22 AM
Green like that is OK.

You play in the forest?

Yes, nothing like a bunch of rednecks running around the woods shooting at each other. Next game starts at midnight, ends at noon, we do that a lot. Half night game, and before it gets heat stroke dangerous hot.

I don't think you qualify has a redneck.

Imagine a bunch of Canadian, whom 90% of them have never seen a real gun, running around the woods shooting at each other.

lustindarkness

What? A spic can't be a redneck? That's racist!  :mad:
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

fhdz

Quote from: lustindarkness on August 14, 2013, 11:42:47 AM

Oh yeah, there are DEFINITELY spic rednecks.
and the horse you rode in on

Admiral Yi

Grey Fox

Quote from: lustindarkness on August 14, 2013, 11:42:47 AM

I don't know. Does your neck turn red when out in the sun?

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

lustindarkness

Yes, but been white is not the requirement, it is a lifestyle.  :P
Grand Duke of Lurkdom