Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Quote from: 11B4V on April 16, 2013, 03:40:12 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 16, 2013, 02:58:48 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on April 16, 2013, 07:28:13 AM
I did not know that Donnie Walhberg was a NKOTB.

What else was he? Beside Mark's brother, that is.

Wonderful thing called Google.

Sure, lets stymified conversation on languish.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

MadImmortalMan

Dunno if related to Boston:

zerohedge ‏@zerohedge 4m

LETTER ADDRESSED TO A U.S. SENATE OFFICE INTERCEPTED AT U.S. CAPITAL, TESTS POSITIVE FOR RICIN POISION.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

It's on CNNi, which is where I assume the hack at Zerohedge found it.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

MadImmortalMan

Yeah, I just happen to have ZH on my twitter feed. Most traders do.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

Josquius

Quote from: Grey Fox on April 16, 2013, 10:17:33 AM
If any of you guys bought a Madden game new between 2005 & Mid 2012, there's class action settlement where you can get some of your money back.

http://www.easportslitigation.com/

Gotta be in good ol' US of A tho.
I love the constant FIFA updates. Means you can get a 3 year old version for 50 pence. :bowler:
██████
██████
██████

CountDeMoney

QuoteJustin Bieber Fan Jealous Of Anne Frank

TALLAHASSEE, FL—Following weekend reports that teen pop sensation Justin Bieber visited the Anne Frank House in Amsterdam, local Bieber fan Khloe McNeal, 13, announced Monday that she was 'jealous' of the 15-year-old Holocaust victim. "Biebs went to her house? So unfair," said the diehard 'Belieber' of the persecuted Jewish teen who, after hiding from the Nazis for two years in a cramped attic, died of typhus in the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp just weeks before its liberation. "What makes her so special that she gets a shout out? I retweet him every day and he mentions her by name and calls her a 'great girl?' Ugh." McNeal went on to say that she was so envious of Frank that she wanted to "literally die," adding that "some girls just have all the luck."

Malthus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 17, 2013, 08:08:34 AM

TALLAHASSEE, FL—Following weekend reports that teen pop sensation Justin Bieber visited the Anne Frank House in Amsterdam, local Bieber fan Khloe McNeal, 13, announced Monday that she was 'jealous' of the 15-year-old Holocaust victim. "Biebs went to her house? So unfair," said the diehard 'Belieber' of the persecuted Jewish teen who, after hiding from the Nazis for two years in a cramped attic, died of typhus in the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp just weeks before its liberation. "What makes her so special that she gets a shout out? I retweet him every day and he mentions her by name and calls her a 'great girl?' Ugh." McNeal went on to say that she was so envious of Frank that she wanted to "literally die," adding that "some girls just have all the luck."

Oh, where is Sav when you really need him?  :(
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 17, 2013, 08:08:34 AM

Very funny, Mart.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

I thought Anne Frank was one of our memes.  :(

garbon

I don't see any furries in that joke story.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Liep

Spring cleaning. Each year I'm amazed at just how much useless shit I can accumulate.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Josquius

This is getting annoying.
For no apparent reason my right knee (edited- how the hell did night get in there?) keeps feeling really stiff and just doesn't work right. It has been going on for a few weeks now and won't stop. <_<
██████
██████
██████

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on