News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Barely anything is CDMA anymore, anyway.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 09, 2013, 08:49:08 PM
Quote from: derspiess on March 09, 2013, 10:14:05 AM
Used to be awesome service but it has degraded a bit and my bill keeps going up.

I certainly hope you're not surprised in the least about that.

A little.  For years Sprint was rock solid in Cincy.  It's just been within the last 8 months that they started to go downhill.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ideologue

Hot tamales are pretty good, though.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ideologue

Man, daylight savings time?  It's 4:30 am?  Fuck you.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Syt

U.S. soldier, NK soldier, SK soldier.

Scary name on the U.S.ian, though.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Eddie Teach

Raz, look at the nail on the tip.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Phillip V

Quote from: derspiess on March 09, 2013, 10:14:05 AM
Sprint in Cincinnati. Used to be awesome service but it has degraded a bit and my bill keeps going up. Only thing they've still got going for them is unlimited data.

Little to no "Network Vision" upgrades have been made in the Cincinnati area. Sprint might be in the process of improving 3G / adding 4G LTE there (we hope). Regardless, Ohio is way behind other parts of the country that Sprint is working on.

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/212-network-visionlte-deployment-running-list/

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Phillip V on March 10, 2013, 07:11:07 AM
Regardless, Ohio is way behind other parts of the country that Sprint is working on.

Since Ohio is one of the first states trying to use legislation to wipe out landline service, the companies aren't going to sink anymore money into it than they need to.  They'll wait for the legislation to pass. 

Ed Anger

I want my damned hour back.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

mongers

Quote from: Ideologue on March 10, 2013, 03:27:31 AM

We have to wait until 31 March.  :(
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

mongers

Going through my blocked list on facebook and adding a few just in case, I thought why not just like block myself from facebook instead ie deactivate my account. 

All I'll me missing little messages saying 'X liked you post' or 'Y invited you to Z event (miles away)' If they or I want to contact me, there's email.   :cool:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: mongers on March 10, 2013, 09:36:09 AM

Weirdos.

mongers

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 10, 2013, 08:37:50 PM
Quote from: mongers on March 10, 2013, 09:36:09 AM

Weirdos.

Especially as that'll be after the equinox, so suddenly at the end of the month we'll go to dusk extending beyond 8 pm. 

katmai

Pfft we do that already here.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son