News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

Quote from: Liep on February 05, 2013, 06:16:03 PM
What surprised me was that it took the police more than 30 minutes to remove it from the train. That's time I could've spent drinking coffee and telling my colleagues about that gun I just found. :P
So....you stayed on the train for half an hour watching the gun? Did guards lock down the train? What?
██████
██████
██████

Tamas

Quote from: DGuller on February 05, 2013, 06:29:43 PM
Quote from: Liep on February 05, 2013, 06:16:03 PM
What surprised me was that it took the police more than 30 minutes to remove it from the train.
Maybe they needed to call in an expert who knew how to handle guns.

xD

Syt

Our office seems to have been struck by the plague. Out of 15 regular people, 6 are currently out with the flu.

Myself, I woke up with a silly headache and a bit nauseous. I took a pill, so now I'm drowsy, but otherwise fine. My other colleague is coughing and sneezing badly, and we consider quarantining him.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Liep

Quote from: Tyr on February 05, 2013, 11:13:54 PM
So....you stayed on the train for half an hour watching the gun? Did guards lock down the train? What?

The police stayed for 30 minutes watching the gun, describing it to what I assume was an expert before they removed it. I had to stay as I had to remove the train afterwards.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Josquius

Ahhh YOUR train. Thought you meant a train you were a passenger on.
So the regular police showed up pretty quickly at least then.
██████
██████
██████

Liep

Yeah, gotta give them that, never had to wait more than five minutes for them.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

The Larch

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Eddie Teach

:lol:

Yeah, what makes animals so special? Just because they can move doesn't mean they "think" any better than plants do. Seriously, Ide, eat some shrimp.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Admiral Yi

Those peppers look like dickheads.  Slice 'em up.

Phillip V

DGuller

I guess Seedy's lobbying paid off.

Admiral Yi

Iron was a shitty piece that made no sense and no one ever wants to be stuck with.  Good riddance.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: DGuller on February 06, 2013, 12:41:29 PM
I guess Seedy's lobbying paid off.

Next up:  getting the cat into the race car.