News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on January 07, 2013, 02:42:44 PM
A boycott over the Pepsi thing is silly and I won't lose any sleep over it, but it was pretty retarded of them to alter the pledge of allegiance.  Either put the official one on there or skip the idea.

Yeah the Pledge was some crap invented by some semi-fascist in the 19th century and nobody ever says it after elementary school anyway.  Why touch that stupid thing especially if it is this big controversial trap?  Pepsi did this to themselves they knew the pledge was a grenade.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: Syt on January 07, 2013, 12:42:40 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 07, 2013, 11:35:39 AM
Man, you Krauts really don't do anything halfway, do you? :P

They were lefty libertards before they moved to the U.S., so I blame AmeriKKKa. :P

Heh I wonder if Teapartytards go the other way if they move to Euroland.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

PDH

Quote from: Valmy on January 07, 2013, 04:43:56 PM

Heh I wonder if Teapartytards go the other way if they move to Euroland.

They can't move there - they refuse to get a passport as that is unreasonable government interference in their lives.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Malthus

Quote from: PDH on January 07, 2013, 04:20:06 PM
Meh, leaving out the "under God" just makes it the classic version anyway.

Hey, Coke could have *both* versions on its products. New Pledge and Pledge Classic.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

HVC

The should bring back the nazi salute with the pledge. I mean, if you want to be authentic and all.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Neil

The German attachment to extremism is kinda funny.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Y'all realize you are talking about something that's fake.

CountDeMoney

No, I'm pretty sure Germans are attached to extremism.  Those people never do anything in moderation.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

They were pretty moderate, relatively speaking, with the whole African genocide thing in the 19th century.

mongers

I've yet to say "arse end of nowhere" this year.  :hmm:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Josquius

im back in japan.
im sick of it already.
i have come to a relisation though, my life's aim is just to outlive my parents ., for various reasons.
██████
██████
██████

HVC

Quote from: Tyr on January 07, 2013, 10:16:53 PM
im back in japan.
im sick of it already.
i have come to a relisation though, my life's aim is just to outlive my parents ., for various reasons.
I'm sure a few continents away is far enough to come out of the closet in peace :console: :P

So, why sick of japan already?
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

CountDeMoney

HVC

Jaron

Damn Tyr, you bitch a lot.
Winner of THE grumbler point.