Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonitrus

Neil

Quote from: PDH on November 04, 2012, 05:46:10 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on November 04, 2012, 05:11:39 PM
Looks like they are going to cut up Big E instead of making her a museum.

And they will name a carrier after President Romney instead of having a new Enterprise...sigh...
No, things will get even more retarded in the future.  USS Rush Limbaugh will be in the Gulf while USS Markos Moulitsas launches strikes against targets in China.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

Meanwhile, the laundry ship USS Nate Silver will be captained by Spellus. The crew? All gay.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 04, 2012, 06:17:09 PM
Meanwhile, the laundry ship USS Nate Silver will be captained by Spellus. The crew? All gay.
DorseyGuller can be the ship's accountant.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

DGuller

Quote from: Neil on November 04, 2012, 06:26:01 PM
FFS, I'M NOT AN ACCOUNTANT!  :mad:

HVC

Quote from: DGuller on November 04, 2012, 08:29:02 PM
Quote from: Neil on November 04, 2012, 06:26:01 PM
FFS, I'M NOT AN ACCOUNTANT!  :mad:
we wouldn't want you anyway <_< :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

garbon

You're in the gay crew now?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

jimmy olsen

If only Sav was still here, I'm sure he could do wonders with this.   :lmfao:

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Syt

It's raining cats and dogs outside (which happens, like, ten times per year in Vienna, tops), and I hardly slept last night. Great start into the week! :)
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: jimmy olsen on November 04, 2012, 10:58:52 PM
If only Sav was still here, I'm sure he could do wonders with this.   :lmfao:

That's probably why he left, the constant pressure to perform.  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Tamas

Lettow77

Ive alienated my roommate by ceaselessly yammering about Venice. I was cooped up with five books on the subject over the weekend and didn't speak to another human soul, with the result that he immediately heard about 90 year old blind doges, candia and the colonization of crete, zeno the indestructible admiral, and all sorts of things.

Everything will be fine once I create pumpkin ravioli for him. I can't seem to excise Venice from my mind of late, though. We absolutely must by all possible means accelerate the production of Neo-Venezia on mars.

I have had a rare flowering of sonnet production though, with several venetian sonnets. It may become my most productive subject since blindness.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Josquius

Ah Venice. I would love to visit someday however everyone I know who has been there says it sucks. Too many tourists and so plastic feeling.
██████
██████
██████

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Lettow77 on November 05, 2012, 03:36:40 AM
Ive alienated my roommate by ceaselessly yammering about Venice.

Doubtful. He clearly enjoys the attention you give him.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Pedrito

Quote from: Tyr on November 05, 2012, 03:39:46 AM
Ah Venice. I would love to visit someday however everyone I know who has been there says it sucks. Too many tourists and so plastic feeling.

Tourist trap, definitely.
Plastic feeling, not at all.

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot: