News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Jacob

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 09, 2012, 06:39:11 PM
Jos, this is Languish.  There will be no judging here.

WTF you talking about? This is languish. There's judging all the time, non stop.

And if you actually want to watch those tapes (as opposed to posting edgy stuff because that's your schtick) then you're sick in the head.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Jacob on February 09, 2012, 07:00:01 PM

And if you actually want to watch those tapes (as opposed to posting edgy stuff because that's your schtick) then you're sick in the head.

You'll have to guess which one I'm doing. Write in answers accepted.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Jacob

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 09, 2012, 07:02:09 PM
You'll have to guess which one I'm doing. Write in answers accepted.

I made that guess a while ago  :bowler:

Ideologue

Golly gee, Mr. Anger, I never expected you to say something provocative here on the Internets.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Barrister

Quote from: Josephus on February 09, 2012, 05:59:43 PM
I've no doubt that Bernardo was the "ring leader" in that situation; but it's not like she was retarded or anything (she worked at a vets office). Don't forget that the first victim was her sister. You'd think at that point she might have ratted him out. OR not marry him. Whatever...I didn't study this in school. (Come to think of it, I was in school when most of this was happening.)
I think though that most people were shocked when Karla only got the 12 years, regardless, most of us unlegally educated think, of wheter or not she was a victim. Did she get out early, IIRC?

Oh, there's no way she should have walked away, but he seemed to have a lot of control over her, probably abused her as well.

And in this country 12 years for manslaughter is a lot.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Neil on February 09, 2012, 01:54:58 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on February 09, 2012, 02:00:20 AM
Quote from: sbr on February 08, 2012, 10:30:31 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on February 08, 2012, 10:15:35 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 08, 2012, 02:01:33 PM
I thought it was pretty miraculous the way the Japanese soap friend lathered up my body with her pussy.
Whores are icky

I don't want to go somewhere a hundred other men have been before.
OK, Siege.
Looks there's a difference between a girl that's had a lot of lovers and some one who turns tricks.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ideologue on February 09, 2012, 10:34:30 PM
Golly gee, Mr. Anger, I never expected you to say something provocative here on the Internets.
:goodboy:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Barrister

Quote from: Josephus on February 09, 2012, 06:38:14 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 09, 2012, 06:29:33 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on February 09, 2012, 06:24:46 PM
I always wanted to watch those tapes.

Me too.  Alas, they were destroyed by order of the court.

You guys are sick. :yucky: I can be as pervy as the next guy but watching tapes of teenage girls screaming for their lives is ...eh....not my cup of tea.

Apparently almost every single lawyer involved in that case had their career crash and burn afterwards.

I'd stay away from those tapes myself.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Jacob on February 09, 2012, 07:00:01 PM

Give me shit and Ed a pass? I see how it is, Short Round.

Barrister

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 09, 2012, 06:33:17 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 09, 2012, 06:29:33 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on February 09, 2012, 06:24:46 PM
I always wanted to watch those tapes.

Me too.  Alas, they were destroyed by order of the court.

Supposedly destroyed. I bet there are copies in some cop's hoard. I know cops, and they like to have trophies.

But remember - the genius cops never found the tapes, despite numerous searches of the house.

Bernardo told his lawyer where the tapes were, and the idiot lawyer then went and got the tapes from his house and kept them for awhile, until he though gee maybe me tampering with the scene and hiding evidence might not be a great idea.  The tapes were then turned over either to the prosecution or the courts - not the cops.

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Jacob

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 09, 2012, 11:01:21 PMGive me shit and Ed a pass? I see how it is, Short Round.

That was a general "you", not aimed at you specifically. I hold both you and Ed in high regard in general.