Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

Quote from: Ideologue on January 29, 2012, 04:01:53 PM
Quote from: FunkMonk on January 29, 2012, 02:52:36 PM
I seriously want to bone my history prof.  I could listen to her lectures all day. :wub:

I wanted to fuck the hell out of Professor Kuo at USC.  She seemed like a nice person, too.

Of course, she was actually fucking one of the two only attractive male law professors we had.  Cream rises to the top, I guess.

Now, I have never known an attractive female history teacher.

I digged my soc of crime professor. I eventually dropped the class when his attractiveness couldn't out weigh the bore factor of the subject matter. :(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

katmai

CountDeMoney

Tonitrus

QuoteIn 2010, a team of South Asian and British scientists analyzed bacterial infections in a hospital around New Delhi, and found that 24 percent could also resist hospitals' last-resort intravenous antibiotics, called "carbapenems," and 13 percent were endowed with a super-resistant gene, dubbed "New Delhi metallo-beta-lactamase 1," or NDM-1, which confers resistance to carbapenems along with at least 14 other antibiotics.

QuoteThe first cases of VITAS were reported in India in 2010 and by the end of the year the disease had killed a quarter of the world's population.

:o

FunkMonk

Quote from: Ideologue on January 29, 2012, 04:01:53 PM
Quote from: FunkMonk on January 29, 2012, 02:52:36 PM
I seriously want to bone my history prof.  I could listen to her lectures all day. :wub:

I wanted to fuck the hell out of Professor Kuo at USC.  She seemed like a nice person, too.

Of course, she was actually fucking one of the two only attractive male law professors we had.  Cream rises to the top, I guess.

Now, I have never known an attractive female history teacher.

I had a psychology professor years ago who I was pretty hot for. Very nice woman. Super sweet, wonderful voice, thin, and blonde. My current history prof has all of these traits too.  Which is kind of odd, since I much prefer brunettes to blondes. :hmm:

On the other hand, another one I have is a very pretty, shapely, big-titted brunette who I ogle every class. Unfortunately she's kinda pregnant, and therefore kinda bitchy.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Tonitrus on January 29, 2012, 09:31:24 PM
QuoteThe first cases of VITAS were reported in India in 2010 and by the end of the year the disease had killed a quarter of the world's population.

:o

You'd think over a billion deaths in a year would get a bit more press coverage.  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Habbaku on January 23, 2012, 06:16:15 PM
Hey, DG, the Supreme Court recently finished with US v. Jones in a 9-0 ruling.

:yeah:
Elaborate.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

HMBOB did not know who Joshua Chamberlin was.  :mad:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

William Hurt, right?

Looked it up, it's Jeff Daniels.  :blush:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

katmai

Quote from: jimmy olsen on January 29, 2012, 10:51:31 PM

What do you expect, he's from Virginia.

mongers

Ooops had a thought earlier today that surprised/worried me, I thought about romance as being in the past tense if you see what I mean.  :hmm: :( <_< :wacko:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Ideologue

Quote from: mongers on January 29, 2012, 11:49:34 PM
Ooops had a thought earlier today that surprised/worried me, I thought about romance as being in the past tense if you see what I mean.  :hmm: :( <_< :wacko:

I do. -_-
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Neil

Quote from: jimmy olsen on January 29, 2012, 10:51:31 PM
You don't know who Austin Chamberlain was, and probably not Joseph Chamberlain either.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.