News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ideologue

Man, I have got to get out of the habit of sleeping only four or five hours before a double shift, then sleeping twelve hours on my day off.  It's really fucking up my days off, and perpetuates itself, and I have shit to do.  It's just so hard to go to sleep when you've been at work for like nine hours, getting indirectly called a faggot by some middle-aged wop immigrant because you spent your formative years learning to read and how not to be an incomprehensible apenninetard, instead of peeling potatoes in some neo-realist hell, at least when you'd rather do something entertaining.  Not that anything really is.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Josquius

Predictions for the now from the then.

██████
██████
██████

Ideologue

Boy, I sure do love reading shit in six point font.  Doesn't everybody?
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Josquius

It seems not

www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-16444966
██████
██████
██████

Tonitrus

Quote from: Tyr on January 11, 2012, 07:37:21 PM
It seems not

www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-16444966

Ekstraordinarily, some BBK kommentators kan be rather kwik witted...  :P

QuoteIndeed, this guy is a prophet, he's very akkurate in his prediktions. Things may not be egzaktly as he said, but it's klose enough, kome think about it. The kuestion is whether the prediktions some are making here today will kome true one day?

Razgovory

Jesus Christ, I have a headache.  A storm front is coming in, so that's probably causing it.  It may snow. :(
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

mongers

Quote from: Razgovory on January 11, 2012, 08:49:21 PM
Jesus Christ, I have a headache.  A storm front is coming in, so that's probably causing it.  It may snow. :(

:(

Weirdly I've never had a headache in my life.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Josephus

Quote from: Ideologue on January 11, 2012, 07:24:53 PM
Boy, I sure do love reading shit in six point font.  Doesn't everybody?

Only when it's blurry.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Ed Anger

Needs to be in Wing Dings.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

My brain is unsatisfied with my life and occasionally tries to crawl out of my skull to live a life of it's own.  It's very painful when it does that.  My brain and I aren't on the best of terms.  I want it to stop sending me hallucinations and terrifying thoughts, and it wants me to stop poking it with Q-tips.  Sometimes we go days without speaking to one another.  In case you were wondering, I cobbled together a smaller secondary brain in my ass from excess neurons and synapses lying around after reading about something like that in book about dinosaurs.  This secondary "ass-brain" is the one I use most of the time.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Hostess filed for Chapter 11.  :cry:

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 11, 2012, 09:24:17 PM
Twinkies aren't going anywhere, dude.  Someone will buy the brand.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ideologue

I never liked Hostess products very much.
Kinemalogue

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on January 11, 2012, 09:26:55 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on January 11, 2012, 09:24:17 PM
Twinkies aren't going anywhere, dude.  Someone will buy the brand.

No shit.

LET ME BE SAD.