News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Goodbye 747 Airborne Laser. I enjoyed seeing you every now and then. Enjoy the mothballs.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Brain

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 22, 2011, 05:52:07 PM
Goodbye 747 Airborne Laser. I enjoyed seeing you every now and then. Enjoy the mothballs.

I didn't even know they had them.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ed Anger

Internet meme marriage proposal:

http://vimeo.com/33507366

Somebody has yellow fever.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Lettow77

It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Ideologue

9 hours.  Ugh.  Reward:

Actually, I got the medium bag.  8% of gross income for the day.  O beautiful for spacious skies.

And I get to work on Saturday night, which means I can't catch a ride with my sister, and therefore must spend $20 extra in gasoline or forego Christmas altogether, not to mention having to scramble my ass if I want to go the 11 p.m thing for dumb Christian nonsense that my stepmom wants the whole family to be at.

Which I do, because I owe my parents jointly like $6000, and going home for Christmas is more realistic than paying that back any time in the near future. -_-

Anyway, I wish I could justify catching up on my comics and Rifftrax.  Oh well. :(
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

CountDeMoney

Ide, we really gotta work on your life coaching stuff. I'm hiring Ditka.

Ideologue

Hell, hire Sandusky.  It's still bound to be an improvement.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on December 21, 2011, 11:51:22 PM
Quote from: garbon on December 21, 2011, 10:59:16 PM
Quote from: Capetan Mihali on December 21, 2011, 07:32:01 PM
Speaking of which, I can't believe it's really been 10 years.  :mellow:  I remember 50,000 dead was the first estimate I heard from people coming back from Manhattan that day.

I can't believe how ugly the tower looks. I hate seeing it at night.

They aren't done with it already, are they?

Not by a long shot. But what they have thus far is all twinkly.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: Ideologue on December 22, 2011, 11:52:25 PM

Oh they are looking for a project analyst at my sister company. Lots of editing word questionnaires as people tell you to and checking to make sure that online surveys match the questionnaire.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ideologue

Quote from: garbon on December 23, 2011, 12:12:45 AM
Quote from: Ideologue on December 22, 2011, 11:52:25 PM

Oh they are looking for a project analyst at my sister company. Lots of editing word questionnaires as people tell you to and checking to make sure that online surveys match the questionnaire.

I love editing!  Just ask Brain.

And my experience with online questionnaires is semi-legendary.
Kinemalogue

garbon

:D

Of course, though, it's the big apple.

Ideologue

What is likely to be the question most asked of me in NYC:

"What the hell is wrong with your voice?"

No good answer. :(
Kinemalogue

garbon

Quote from: Ideologue on December 23, 2011, 12:50:46 AM
What is likely to be the question most asked of me in NYC:

"What the hell is wrong with your voice?"

No good answer. :(

I'm not sure. Both us and our sister company have an office near Seedy. There are some funny talkers around there.

Ideologue

I think my accent's gotten better with age and the need to make oral presentations (to class, juries, and so forth).  I'd ask Cal if he was around.  I remember Yi found me borderline incomprehensible.
Kinemalogue