News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

I love Google voice's voicemail to text feature.  Apparently my dad just tried to call me, and this is what Google thinks he said:

QuoteHey, It's your Dad for Scotland, tacos tonight. You guys are invited. Mexican man. Alright made plans. Talk to you later.

He's never called me "Mexican man" before  :hmm:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Malthus

Quote from: derspiess on July 14, 2011, 05:36:51 PM
I love Google voice's voicemail to text feature.  Apparently my dad just tried to call me, and this is what Google thinks he said:

QuoteHey, It's your Dad for Scotland, tacos tonight. You guys are invited. Mexican man. Alright made plans. Talk to you later.

Don't worry, it will become a Languish meme and you'll be called "Mexican Man" daily for the next decade or so.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Tonitrus

Quote from: Malthus on July 14, 2011, 05:43:28 PM

Don't worry, it will become a Languish meme and you'll be called "Mexican Man" daily for the next decade or so.  :D

Finally, Katmai won't feel so alone.

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

HisMajestyBOB

Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Tonitrus

Ed Anger

The United Kingdom is gross.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

katmai

Maybe he has a secret to tell you about your real parents.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Neil on July 14, 2011, 12:29:01 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on July 14, 2011, 08:31:56 AM
They started making that anime after only a few chapters had been released. It misses the whole main plot about the SS Vampires who fled to S. America after the war returning to invade England and lay waste to London.
:lol:

You weren't serious, were you?  Surely that must be a joke?
London is Burning!

After bombardment by V1 missiles from their massive fleet of Zeppelins. Meanwhile the nation's military bases are in the process of being overrun by Vampire 5th columnists and across the channel the Vatican and its military orders prepare to take advantage of the chaos and launch the 9th Crusade to reconquer Britain for Catholicism.

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Tonitrus

Who's Papal ambitions are quickly dashed by zombie-Queen Elizabeth I and her ghost fleet, no doubt.

Ed Anger

I'd like to punch Tim with my Power Glove.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Tonitrus on July 14, 2011, 07:07:23 PM
Who's Papal ambitions are quickly dashed by zombie-Queen Elizabeth I and her ghost fleet, no doubt.
The Queen has only need of Alucard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTRhuPFbax4
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ed Anger

STOP ENGAGING HIM IN CONVERSATION, YOU STUPID FUCKS.

katmai

I'd ban him, but I know Neil would overturn it since he is fellow animetard
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Tonitrus

Quote from: jimmy olsen on July 14, 2011, 07:13:05 PM
Quote from: Tonitrus on July 14, 2011, 07:07:23 PM
The Queen has only need of Alucard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTRhuPFbax4

Well, that's just lame.