News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 29, 2011, 06:55:13 PM
Somebody's hands must be broken and can't use Google. Or is just being a lazy fuck.
I plead guilty  :sleep:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

katmai

It is my day off, went to gym, did laundry and now may be drunk on local brewery's "rapture mocha stout"
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

QuoteThe International Federation of American Football was formed in 1998 by founding nations Australia, Finland, France, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Sweden and Spain. By 2008 IFAF membership had increased to a total of 52 countries governed by five continental federations.

lolz
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Liep

Got a new MasterCard and Amex today, both have my name spelled wrong. <_<
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Josquius

Quote from: Liep on May 31, 2011, 01:25:57 AM
Got a new MasterCard and Amex today, both have my name spelled wrong. <_<
This means you can use them and not be liable for the bills right? :shifty:
██████
██████
██████

Josephus

I dreamed i was in Libya and me and three others were captured by Gadaffi who thought we were spies. Gadaffi, himself, interrogated us one by one. He tore up our passports and hurled accusations at us; but then seemed to mellow out somewhat and allowed us to leave unharmed. :D
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

DGuller

Quote from: Grey Fox on May 27, 2011, 09:09:53 PM
Don't listen to him raz. If he doesn't like it, he can turn off sigs.
That's what I had to do, because some people don't get the point of signatures, and put whole essays in them or big ass pictures.  However, that's not an optimal solution, because just a couple of annoying signatures can make you ignore every signature.

The Brain

You're ignoring my signature?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

ulmont

Quote from: DGuller on May 31, 2011, 09:31:14 AM
That's what I had to do, because some people don't get the point of signatures, and put whole essays in them or big ass pictures.  However, that's not an optimal solution, because just a couple of annoying signatures can make you ignore every signature.

I'm pretty sure that turning off signatures is the optimal solution.

DGuller

Quote from: ulmont on May 31, 2011, 02:01:55 PM
Quote from: DGuller on May 31, 2011, 09:31:14 AM

I'm pretty sure that turning off signatures is the optimal solution.
No, the optimal solution would be to turn on the signatures for those who know how to make them interesting rather than an annoying clutter, and filter out the rest.

ulmont

Quote from: DGuller on May 31, 2011, 02:06:12 PM
No, the optimal solution would be to turn on the signatures for those who know how to make them interesting rather than an annoying clutter, and filter out the rest.

I'm pretty sure turning off all signatures has the same effect.

DGuller

Quote from: ulmont on May 31, 2011, 02:09:15 PM
Quote from: DGuller on May 31, 2011, 02:06:12 PM

I'm pretty sure turning off all signatures has the same effect.
:lol:

DGuller

A quick turning on of the signatures confirms ulmont's theory.  Signatures have to be one of the most annoying developments in the history of forum software development.

The Brain

Hey it was just a lucky guess.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

DGuller