News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Razgovory on April 18, 2011, 10:14:21 PM
You need other things to obsess over, maybe you'll find them somewhere else. Maybe in a woman who doesn't wear cats ears. Or perhaps just see a doc.  My doc prescribed some meds that really help with the obsessive thoughts.

What's your RX?   :shutup:
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Capetan Mihali

Also, Raz, I always do a double-take when I'm on the computer, perusing Languish, and then look over to my bookshelf and see this staring back at me:

"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Josquius

Ice cream and apple crumble- it sounded like a nasty unholy mixture yet still I tried it, my stomach is now in revolt. Gah.
██████
██████
██████

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Tyr on April 19, 2011, 06:53:27 PM
Ice cream and apple crumble- it sounded like a nasty unholy mixture
:huh: That's pretty normal
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

garbon

Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 19, 2011, 06:56:32 PM

This is Jos we're talking about. :D
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Josquius

Never had it. I've always just had it with custard.
██████
██████
██████

DGuller

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on April 19, 2011, 04:48:39 PM
Just because they let you off on a speeding ticket once does not make them "cool for the most part."  :P
Well, that's more than any other police department did to me.  :P  Seriously, though, they do have a reputation as a very professional force, and one that generally doesn't give bullshit speeding tickets.

Liep

I'm apparently becoming an uncle today.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Josephus

Quote from: Liep on April 20, 2011, 09:25:29 AM

Congrats.   :)

In one week I had another niece and a great-niece. I am getting old. :(
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

HVC

Quote from: Josephus on April 20, 2011, 09:36:06 AM

Congrats.   :)

In one week I had another niece and a great-niece. I am getting old. :(
How's your attractive 19 year old neice doing ;) :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

HVC

Congrats :) ... also, how did you not know for 9 months? :lol:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Liep

Quote from: HVC on April 20, 2011, 09:39:41 AM
Congrats :) ... also, how did you not know for 9 months? :lol:
More of a case that this is sooner than expected. :P
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Razgovory

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on April 19, 2011, 04:50:18 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on April 18, 2011, 10:14:21 PM
You need other things to obsess over, maybe you'll find them somewhere else. Maybe in a woman who doesn't wear cats ears. Or perhaps just see a doc.  My doc prescribed some meds that really help with the obsessive thoughts.

What's your RX?   :shutup:

I'm currently taking Celexa, Zeneca, Buspar, Ativan, and Risperdal.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

garbon

Quote from: Tyr on April 19, 2011, 07:13:23 PM
Never had it. I've always just had it with custard.

ok
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.