News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

On Facebook
67, 919 people like the US Navy
110,945 people like the US Army
338,957 people like the US Air Force
1,229,127 people like the US Marine Corps

I'm not surprised that the Marines are crushing their opponents in that contest, but I am surprised the Navy is doing so badly.

1 Karma Chameleon point

Sophie Scholl

For those keeping track at home who aren't friends of mine on Facebook:  In honor of yesterday I have but one thing to say... 26 plus 6 equals one.  Bitches. :thumbsup:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Barrister

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on March 18, 2011, 03:12:57 AM
For those keeping track at home who aren't friends of mine on Facebook:  In honor of yesterday I have but one thing to say... 26 plus 6 equals one.  Bitches. :thumbsup:

Remember 1690.

Faggot.

:cool:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Barrister on March 18, 2011, 03:15:17 AM

Remember 1690.

Faggot.

Haha.  The Irish portion of my heritage is the Protestant variety actually.  My parents told me it would be a bad idea for me to rock the Orange yesterday for some reason.  Pansies.

P.S.  Why are you up so late Beeb?  Fatherly duties?
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Eddie Teach

I'm fairly certain that 26 + 6 = 32
:)
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Where's that bear's (?) other foot?  :o
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on March 18, 2011, 09:25:03 AM
Where's that bear's (?) other foot?  :o

Pedobear needs only one foot.

Caliga

Ed's wife gnawed it off while escaping. :(
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Barrister

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on March 18, 2011, 03:25:45 AM
Quote from: Barrister on March 18, 2011, 03:15:17 AM

Remember 1690.

Faggot.

Haha.  The Irish portion of my heritage is the Protestant variety actually.  My parents told me it would be a bad idea for me to rock the Orange yesterday for some reason.  Pansies.

P.S.  Why are you up so late Beeb?  Fatherly duties?

Just being dumb and playing computer games too late. :frusty:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on March 18, 2011, 11:12:58 AM
Ed's wife gnawed it off while escaping. :(

there is no escape!