The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Larch

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on April 29, 2010, 11:57:59 AM
Quote from: The Larch on April 29, 2010, 03:50:45 AM
Quote from: lustindarkness on April 28, 2010, 08:30:08 PM
Quote from: The Larch on April 27, 2010, 06:06:49 PM
This clip went viral in the Spanish speaking interwebs last week. It's a realy cheesy song in some trashy Latin American techno style. The hook for the Languish crowd is that it's a pro-Israel song, that intends to send a message of friendship between Israel and Latin America. By the end of the video you'll be wishing that Pizarro razed the whole Inca Empire to the ground. Enter at your own peril.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ktc-8zagd0

W.T.F?  :lol:

In case you're interested, there's a similar one dedicated to 9/11, by the Andean cowboy fella.  :lol:

No puede ser!  :o

For your enjoyment (or masochism).  :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NecoBo0BhEk

Barrister

Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 29, 2010, 11:50:49 AM
Nope.

My googling (actually, my binging :o) turned up two women. :nerd:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Barrister on April 29, 2010, 12:06:09 PM
No shit.  Martha Washington and who else?

Grey Fox

Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 29, 2010, 12:09:45 PM

Sacagawea
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Admiral Yi

Barrister

Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 29, 2010, 12:09:45 PM

Pocahontas (but as part of a historical scene, rather than a portrait).

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071101191454AAUC83J
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: The Larch on April 29, 2010, 12:00:12 PM
For your enjoyment (or masochism).  :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NecoBo0BhEk

:D  I watched it, I just love that in both videos he's jumping up off the couch in disbelief.   :lol:  Latin Americans don't like Israel?  No puede ser!  :o
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Malthus

Quote from: The Larch on April 29, 2010, 11:43:23 AM
Quote from: Malthus on April 29, 2010, 10:08:01 AM
Quote from: The Larch on April 27, 2010, 06:06:49 PM
This clip went viral in the Spanish speaking interwebs last week. It's a realy cheesy song in some trashy Latin American techno style. The hook for the Languish crowd is that it's a pro-Israel song, that intends to send a message of friendship between Israel and Latin America. By the end of the video you'll be wishing that Pizarro razed the whole Inca Empire to the ground. Enter at your own peril.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ktc-8zagd0

:(

Israel is doomed.

:console:

We can try to resurrect Zombie Pizarro and Zombie Orellana and deal with them, in order to prevent any further jinxing.

They can have cowboy guy and the cat-woman. The other woman is kinda cute.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Savonarola

Quote from: Malthus on April 29, 2010, 02:12:53 PM

They can have cowboy guy and the cat-woman. The other woman is kinda cute.  :D

Little Wendy, The Cowboy and The Tigress of the East sounds like the cast of a David Lynch movie.
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Josquius

Never trust a vegetarian.
One gave me some meatless sandwich today. I was hungry and polite so didn't check what was in it...I managed to get it down. Just...But then felt absolutely like hell later. I managed to puke most of it up but my nose got full and blocked and I just felt like death. Ruined my day did that poisoned sandwich.
But at least my friend got laid through bonding with the veggie's friend over my corpse.
██████
██████
██████

Sophie Scholl

This idea is legen... and I hope you're not lactose intolerant, because the second half of that word is- dary!

"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on April 29, 2010, 06:03:54 PM
This idea is legen... and I hope you're not lactose intolerant, because the second half of that word is- dary!

The blonde looks like Sara Jean Underwood. Is that a Playboy thing? G4?
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

sbr

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on April 29, 2010, 06:20:35 PM
The blonde looks like Sara Jean Underwood. Is that a Playboy thing? G4?
The whole thing was a charity fundraiser for Make-a-Wish-Foundation thrown by "Attack of the Show" and held Saturday right next to the Farmer's Market. Is this a great town or what?!

http://www.heatvisionblog.com/2010/04/star-wars-car-wash-with-slave-leia.html

Josquius

Being woken up by damn neighbours at 5am FTL.
██████
██████
██████