GODAMN MOTHERFUCKER SHIT HELL CUNT BASTARD BITCH
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

This had better be second known example of human Parthenogenesis.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Agelastus

Raz needs a drink. So do I.
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Razgovory on March 28, 2010, 01:51:05 PM

Now see, if she had just been a cocksucker none of this would have happened.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

Well I took all my anxiety medicine for the day just now.  Maybe I'll move on to drinking.

Grey Fox

It's just a kid. Help out, everything will be a-ok.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Razgovory on March 28, 2010, 03:31:13 PM
Well I took all my anxiety medicine for the day just now.  Maybe I'll move on to drinking.

What kind of medicine?
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Razgovory

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on March 28, 2010, 05:47:28 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on March 28, 2010, 03:31:13 PM

What kind of medicine?

Adavant.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

Razgovory

Quote from: jamesww on March 28, 2010, 06:58:37 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on March 28, 2010, 01:41:54 PM
Jesus Christ.  I just found out my idiot sister is pregnant.  She's 20 years old and dating the stupidest man alive. :bleeding:

No way did I knock up your sister.  :glare:

Okay, second stupidest man alive.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josquius

I just can't convince myself to work...
██████
██████
██████

Grey Fox

Today my work place finally moves away from Lotus Notes & into the Microsoft Outlook empire.

I welcome it. Well, I would, if it was working.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.