News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Josquius

Jesus :bleeding:

My old friend turned conspiracy theorist gets ever worse/

he:

The reason I'm focusing on zionism is because zionists have power over the western media, the western financial and banking institutions, and also politics. The media will not touch them, and governments will not criticise or penalise Israel, despite that they are funded and armed by ... See morethe west. They are nothing but violent parasites. Most people don't realise how evil zionism is, and many think that 'israel is fighting terrorists', when in fact they are oppressing innocent people and driving them to desperate measures.

I:

thats a bit of a myth though, the European media really tend to hate Israel, so much so that they put the Palestinians in far too good a light (the reality of the Palestine situation- both sides are dicks). Its just the Americans that are really pro-Israel.

he:

no chance!! the western media LOVES Israel, it is mostly owned by zionists. Especially the right-wing papers and channels. Rupert Murdoch (owner of News Corporation) for instance is zionist, Sumner Murray Rothstein (owner of Viacom), another zionist, and that is 2 of the 6 major media conglomerates, others are similar.

Oddly enough, fascist groups such as the BNP+EDL are also very pro-Israel too.

I didn't get a degree by writing about 'myths'. Zionist control over mainstream media is fact.

I don't see how murdered children are dicks.

I:

they're not, but then they're on both sides. Israelis murder, Palestinians murder. Its not so simple as one side good, the other bad. Too many people go "Israel are Jews, they're fighting muslims, they must be good guys" or "Palestine is so small and opressed, Israel is a evil militaristic regime. The Palestinians must be good".
Generally though ... See moreEurope tends towards supporting the underdog and being against Israel, you always see the news moaning about Israel killing Palestinians, the Palestinians only get mentioned negatively when they do something really big though. I really see far far more anti-Israel stuff out there than anti-Palestine stuff.

he:

Palestinians are oppressed and lash out in desperation.

Israel are racist oppressors who have no problem with dropping white phosphorous on crowded ghettos. What they do is essentially like the Nazis bombing the Warsaw Ghetto.

Jeffrey L. Bewkes, CEO+Chairman of AOL Time Warner, another zionist supporter.

Robert Iger, CEO+Chairman of Walt Disney company, is a Jewish zionist.

Carl Bertelsmann, Founder of Bertelsmann... See more
Dr. Reinhard Mohn, Owner of Bertelsmann
Hartmut Ostrowski, Chairman and CEO of Bertelsmann
ALL Jewish Zionists.

Jean-Bernard Lévy, CEO of Vivendi Universal is a zionist, his boss Claude Bébéar is a Roman Catholic zionist.

Convinced yet?

I did this research myself, no 'copypasta' stuff.

And this guy is based in the UK. Never lived in the US in his life. Yet somehow he still thinks he sees this picture?
He's just a wanna be crusader. Theres nothing for him to crusade about (most people accepting what is bad is bad) so he makes it up.
██████
██████
██████

lustindarkness

Just ask him to leave you his stuff before he goes on his suicide bombing run.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Zanza

So, what makes him think all those people are Zionists? I have read a brief biography of Reinhard Mohn before and nothing suggests he is a zionists.

Josquius

I fear to ask. Probally 'they just are, how can you doubt it!' or maybe some elaborate Rothschilde/Rockerfeller conspiracy is involved
██████
██████
██████

Malthus

I know some of the secrets of the Zionist conspiracy. I'm willing to give your friend the straight goods, but at a price. Endangering my life ain't free, you know.  :ph34r:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

MadImmortalMan

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Malthus

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on March 25, 2010, 02:07:16 PM
http://mediadecoder.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/03/25/tlc-acquires-sarah-palins-alaska/

Heh.

The question is whether it will be looking for laughs in making its subject look absurd, like the reality-TV which the makers are more used to.

I'm guessing the answer is "yes".
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Josquius

Right, I should start packing now, tomorrow is off time for a weekend of mayhem.

I can't remember the poem I composed to long drinks.
Which is probally a good thing.
██████
██████
██████

AnchorClanker

Gammon steak, German potato salad and Rotkohl was a hit with the GF last night.
I fear that I will be dragooned into cooking again.
The final wisdom of life requires not the annulment of incongruity but the achievement of serenity within and above it.  - Reinhold Niebuhr

Barrister

I had to review the Yukon Dog Act today.

I learned that it is against the law to drive a dog team on the sidewalk.  :smarty:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

derspiess

Just checked Facebook & was reminded how much I absolutely hate pictures of kids in cap & gown for "graduating" from pre-school, kindergarden, elementary school, etc.  It's not cute, it's stupid & pointless.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Eddie Teach

Quote from: derspiess on March 25, 2010, 07:34:25 PM
Just checked Facebook & was reminded how much I absolutely hate pictures of kids in cap & gown for "graduating" from pre-school, kindergarden, elementary school, etc.  It's not cute, it's stupid & pointless.

Agree.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Agelastus

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on March 25, 2010, 07:37:18 PM
Quote from: derspiess on March 25, 2010, 07:34:25 PM

Agree.

I agree with both the original and revised comments.
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."