News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Mine had 1200 when I started, 1600 when I graduated and 2000 when my sister graduated. I think it's back down to 1600 now.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Razgovory

I cat is sick.  I took her to the vet.  Vet thinks it might be a bladder infection.  I would do anything to make my cat better even if it meant killing a member of languish.  Especially if meant killing a member of languish.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

sbr

Quote from: Razgovory on January 06, 2010, 05:32:35 PM
I cat is sick.  I took her to the vet.  Vet thinks it might be a bladder infection.  I would do anything to make my cat better even if it meant killing a member of languish.  Especially if meant killing a member of languish.

My cat has/had a bladder infection last week; an $80 culture showed it was e coli. 

Giving cats pills is a below average experience.

Ed Anger

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/design_hell

How web design goes to hell or

WAH! MY PAYING CUSTOMER HAS AN OPINION! WAH!
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

HisMajestyBOB

My dad's cat had the same problem months ago. The vets were able to take care of the kitty by running a tube through him or something.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

sbr

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on January 06, 2010, 05:58:09 PM

My dad's cat had the same problem months ago. The vets were able to take care of the kitty by running a tube through him or something.

Sounds painful.  Do you mean take care of or "take care of  ;)"?

Eddie Teach

Perhaps Lettow will sacrifice himself. He does love the kitties.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Razgovory on January 06, 2010, 05:32:35 PMI would do anything to make my cat better even if it meant killing a member of languish.  Especially if meant killing a member of languish.

I see a lot of this from pet owners.  I think being a vet would be very profitable.

Razgovory

Quote from: sbr on January 06, 2010, 05:41:35 PM

My cat has/had a bladder infection last week; an $80 culture showed it was e coli. 

Giving cats pills is a below average experience.

Well I have about 600 bucks so hopefully I can treat her.  Still which member of languishes death would be most beneficial to my cat?  I think Weatherman is the closest, though I Spellus is in the same area.  He's probably be easier to take down.  I could do an international job i suppose.

"Reason for visit?"

"I am here to kill a gay maritime lawyer for the benefit of my cat.  He's a jerk.  The lawyer not the cat.".

"I don't think I can let you in the country for that."

"Well it's not like you'd miss him, he's an atheists, hates John Paul II, and he bites people's feet".

"Gdansk or Warsaw"?

"Warsaw". 

"Okay, take the next ox cart to records office and see if they can help you"

"thanks!"
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Razgovory

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on January 06, 2010, 06:03:43 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on January 06, 2010, 05:32:35 PMI would do anything to make my cat better even if it meant killing a member of languish.  Especially if meant killing a member of languish.

I see a lot of this from pet owners.  I think being a vet would be very profitable.

That must be why people disappear here with out warning.

Eddie Teach

BTW, Raz, you better watch yourself when one of my cats gets sick.  :mad:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Barrister

I really, really love my cat (all of my pets really), but there's a certain point beyond which I won't spend.  $600 might be past that point.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Razgovory

By some strange coincidence I got 224 dollars in the mail.  Which is nice.

PDH

It is probably immoral, but I would join in with a few bucks to fly Raz somewhere to save his cat...given the right target.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Razgovory

Quote from: PDH on January 06, 2010, 08:07:53 PM
It is probably immoral, but I would join in with a few bucks to fly Raz somewhere to save his cat...given the right target.

Slargos would be good to.  Paradox has helpfully given me his full name and location.  And killing a Nazi is public service.