The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Quote from: Kleves on December 28, 2009, 02:07:45 PM
Just got my LSAT score back. 96th percentile. :yeah:

Same as me. :hug:

So you too can be admitted into the University of Manitoba Law School. :yeah:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Tamas

Is that the test where you get a truckload of points for writing your name down? :P

Josephus

My local shopping mall should be renamed "the Humbert Humbert Theme Park"

So tell me, is it wrong for a 43 year old man, at a food court at his local mall to stare at the 13 year old girl at a table in front of him whose cleavage is hanging out of her little Gap sweater? There was no lust involved, just admiration. The way some guys might look at a sports car.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

DisturbedPervert

Kleves

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 29, 2009, 05:09:30 PM
What kind of school does a 96 get you?
Hopefully the University of Washington. 
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

Kleves

Quote from: Tamas on December 30, 2009, 07:03:32 AM
Is that the test where you get a truckload of points for writing your name down? :P
Well, the lowest possible score is 120...  :P
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

Razgovory

Quote from: Kleves on December 30, 2009, 01:28:48 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 29, 2009, 05:09:30 PM
What kind of school does a 96 get you?
Hopefully the University of Washington.

I always thought you were an adult.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Josephus

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on December 30, 2009, 01:14:17 PM

So true      :cry:

And you probably will have to pay for that in five years or less.

Which, as a print journalist, is a good thing.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Josephus on December 30, 2009, 01:05:28 PM
My local shopping mall should be renamed "the Humbert Humbert Theme Park"

So tell me, is it wrong for a 43 year old man, at a food court at his local mall to stare at the 13 year old girl at a table in front of him whose cleavage is hanging out of her little Gap sweater? There was no lust involved, just admiration. The way some guys might look at a sports car.
12-15 you can check out as long as no one notices.  16+ you can check out as long as your wife doesn't notice.

Ed Anger

I look at mall ass all the time. Then the inner voice and jailbait alarm kicks off.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Kleves

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Josquius

Theres a programme on TV about Dragons Den versions around the world. Its usually quite normal, even in Nigeria.
In Japan though....A woman comes to pitch a rather bad idea, the response of the dragon: 'It is a very good thing for a man to have confidence. You though are a woman. You should pitch accordingly'
Damn I love the Japs. So recognisable yet so alien at the same time :lol:
██████
██████
██████