News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

Quote from: Pat on December 14, 2009, 03:11:27 PM

How much is it? I was thinking of popping by bolaget tomorrow, don't think I've tried it
Varying per make. The falcon stuff was 14ish a (50cl) bottle and is what I'm drinking, very good beer, I don't know quite why though. It just tastes...different. Sort of a hint of guiness but much lighter.
Which is odd as regular falcon is quite bad.
██████
██████
██████

Ed Anger

Quote from: Savonarola on December 14, 2009, 03:02:12 PM
Thanks Cal and MB for helping us out   :)

Yer welcome. I guess. I don't buy much ammo.

I've got enough reserves to last quite a while.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 14, 2009, 10:41:07 AM
I've seen it all now. A middle school play based on a D&D adventure:

:lmfao: Is that for real!?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Tamas

Josquius

Quote from: Josephus on December 14, 2009, 11:09:38 AM
Anyone watch last night's Dexter?  :)
I usually watch it religiously ASAP but for some reason I keep forgetting it this week

QuoteBill the fisherman  :lmfao:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_BLggf-mqs&feature=player_embedded
That is good, I love his swearing  :lol:.
██████
██████
██████

Josephus

Quote from: Tyr on December 15, 2009, 12:16:24 PM
I usually watch it religiously ASAP but for some reason I keep forgetting it this week

Watch it! What an ending.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

HVC

Quote from: Josephus on December 15, 2009, 12:33:07 PM
Quote from: Tyr on December 15, 2009, 12:16:24 PM

Watch it! What an ending.
Didn't see that coming. dexter really is a great show. For such a disturbing character Dexter still comes across as likealbe :lol:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

jimmy olsen

Wow, apparently there's a "Klingon Christmas Carol".

There's even an Orion slave girl in the cast!
http://www.cbtheatre.org/KCC2009/KCC2009.htm
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

Josquius

Quote from: HVC on December 15, 2009, 09:36:46 PM
Didn't see that coming. dexter really is a great show. For such a disturbing character Dexter still comes across as likealbe :lol:
Yeah, that was quite WTF.
Weird Trinity wouldn't mention it.
Makes next series interesting anyway. Which it should have been anyway with Quinn becoming Doakes mark 2 and Deborah uncovering who Dexter is.
My thoughts about it all though is how much it points at something being up with Dexter.
██████
██████
██████

Josephus

Quote from: Tyr on December 16, 2009, 02:06:21 AM

Well, if he did, it would take away the surprise ending, wouldn't it? ;)
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

HVC

Quote from: Josephus on December 16, 2009, 08:04:33 AM
Quote from: Tyr on December 16, 2009, 02:06:21 AM

Well, if he did, it would take away the surprise ending, wouldn't it? ;)
Spoiler territory, and since i can't match the colour of the background, white will do:

Didn't he say something along the lines of "it's already done". i didn't think much of it when he said it.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

jimmy olsen

Good for Milan 1535? Using NA, since I'm having trouble buying the updates here.

1 Karma Chameleon point

Razgovory

France will kick your ass.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Razgovory on December 16, 2009, 09:31:37 AM
As you might notice, I'm allied with France. :P

1 Karma Chameleon point

Savonarola

Quote from: Razgovory on December 16, 2009, 09:31:37 AM

Gonna shoot Tim with their Wop gun.
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock