Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

The Brain

Yeah, what do you mean Tyr?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Solmyr

Josquius

I accessed this morning and I was logged out and everything looks completely different.

You're messing with me right?
██████
██████
██████

Tamas

Josquius

That's worse tbh. My browser remembers my password here. If everyone has been logged out we may lose somebody.
██████
██████
██████

Sheilbh

Matt Hancock continues his evolution into Britain's Kendall Roy - from him starting his redemption tour on a podcast sponsored by Huel :lol:
https://twitter.com/Alicelevine/status/1498312478379450371?s=20&t=-iQgMtEQdOUsNGLfcKl2Cg
Let's bomb Russia!

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: Tyr on February 28, 2022, 05:24:18 AMThat's worse tbh. My browser remembers my password here. If everyone has been logged out we may lose somebody.

I finally got email working properly, so that shouldn't happen now.

Razgovory

To all Americans:  Today is national pig day.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Brain

Quote from: Razgovory on March 01, 2022, 12:22:33 PMTo all Americans:  Today is national pig day.

Did you watch Porkin' Across America today? :)
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Josquius

Its pancake day but I was too lazy
██████
██████
██████

mongers

Quote from: Tyr on March 01, 2022, 05:37:16 PMIts pancake day but I was too lazy

My sister was here, so I made her some.  :bowler:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Josquius

Insurance :bleeding:
Put in a travel insurance claim at the beginning of January as over xmas we were away and my son needed to see a doctor for an infection.
Nothing more heard from them so I called up a fortnight ago, on hold for half an hour and eventually someone answered who said they'd push it through with the claims handling team and I should hear back within a week...
I didn't.
Call back today and...they answer quick but "Oh the company has gone into administration. I've been told to email this other company if anyone calls up about a claim from them. Thats all I can do. You should hear from this other company at some point".

And people think this is how all health care should work.
Fuck that shit.

Quote from: mongers on March 01, 2022, 07:09:58 PM
Quote from: Tyr on March 01, 2022, 05:37:16 PMIts pancake day but I was too lazy

My sister was here, so I made her some.  :bowler:
Next year I'm coming down.
██████
██████
██████

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"