And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephus

Quote from: FunkMonk on October 30, 2009, 07:19:56 PM
http://amish-online-dating.com/

Interestingly you can be a "gentleman" looking for a "gentleman." I would have thought the Amish would frown upon Martinus types.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Josquius

Just got a email from the university saying they've finally sorted out their end of my student loan situation.
So long poverty :w00t:
██████
██████
██████

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Tyr on October 31, 2009, 09:18:19 AM
Quote from: FunkMonk on October 30, 2009, 07:19:56 PM
http://amish-online-dating.com/
How?
It looks legitish but there's no information page...
And again how?

CornHusk4You looks like a legit Amish dude surfing the web looking for hot Amish action?

According to his twitter he's Amish Starfleet for Halloween

HisMajestyBOB

The weather this weekend sucks.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

katmai

I'm sure it's redundant, but to all the US posters who don't have clocks that automatically change, tonight is end of daylight savings, so fall back and gain an hour sleeping :P
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Razgovory

I just had the weirdest dream.  It was the Cold War and the soviets were changing the names of their military units to confuse NATO observers.  For instances the Group of Soviet Forces Germany was renamed "The John Clifton Music Hour".
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Josquius

Quote from: katmai on November 01, 2009, 01:49:25 AM
I'm sure it's redundant, but to all the US posters who don't have clocks that automatically change, tonight is end of daylight savings, so fall back and gain an hour sleeping :P
How odd, we did it a fortnight ago (or was it last week...)
██████
██████
██████

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Razgovory on November 01, 2009, 02:09:57 AM
I just had the weirdest dream.  It was the Cold War and the soviets were changing the names of their military units to confuse NATO observers.  For instances the Group of Soviet Forces Germany was renamed "The John Clifton Music Hour".

Take your own life, please.

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Razgovory

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 01, 2009, 07:13:47 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on November 01, 2009, 02:09:57 AM

Take your own life, please.

I have strange dreams but I don't even want to know what goes through your mind at night.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

derspiess

Had a direct flight scheduled from Cincy to Newark for this afternoon.  Not only did we take off late, but we had to land in Allentown to fuel up.  Currently on the tarmac I'm Allentown waiting to take off so we can go back into a holding pattern foe who knows how long.

Reason for the delay?  Our community organizer in chief stumping in New Jersey for Corzine.  Thanks, fucker!
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on November 01, 2009, 06:48:03 PM
Had a direct flight scheduled from Cincy to Newark for this afternoon.  Not only did we take off late, but we had to land in Allentown to fuel up.  Currently on the tarmac I'm Allentown waiting to take off so we can go back into a holding pattern foe who knows how long.

Reason for the delay?  Our community organizer in chief stumping in New Jersey for Corzine.  Thanks, fucker!

Allentown is lovely this time of year.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive