News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

Current status vis-a-vis the French: dislike.
██████
██████
██████

Pat

Quote from: Tyr on October 24, 2009, 09:04:00 PM
Current status vis-a-vis the French: dislike.

When I was forced to go to Café Opera by provincial fellow students who wanted to tell people back home they had been there, someone's French corridor neighbour, one of your fellow exploiters of Swedish free education, came along. I tried discussing literature with him. He had never heard heard of Montaigne and yet he felt he needed to correct my pronounciation. :lol:

HisMajestyBOB

Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Tyr on October 19, 2009, 05:06:34 PM
:lol:
True.
That's why they're awful villains really, the Russians at least hid behind the theoretically nice 'everyone will be free and equal!'ness of communism, the islamofascists though just out and out say 'We don't like you and want to kill you'

That's what happens when your religion outlaws Sadie Hawkins dances and masterbation.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Admiral Yi

The NYT today has a front page article on the sexism of Obama's no-girls pickup basketball games. :lol:

Josephus

That's really cool in a super-geeky way.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Korea

Quote from: Tyr on October 24, 2009, 02:45:47 PM
Again with the asking for you to reply to another address. Why!?!?

Yeah, that's pretty strange.
I want my mother fucking points!

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Korea

I want my mother fucking points!

Josquius

Wow.
This is amazing.
I'm torn on whether it is cool or not though...

http://www.break.com/index/awesome-ghostbusters-multitrack.html
██████
██████
██████

garbon

I think I come to New York too often...
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

lustindarkness

:mmm: At work we had home made "smoked" BBQ ribs, pulled pork sandwich, baked beans and 'tater salad. There is still cake to be had. How the hell can I get back to work after this?  :zzz
Grand Duke of Lurkdom