And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy canuck

Quote from: merithyn on November 03, 2020, 12:59:58 AM
Quote from: crazy canuck on November 02, 2020, 06:36:12 PM
Cant focus very well today.  Tomorrow may be a complete write off.

:hug:

Same. :( I have a feeling most of the week is going to be rough, because no matter who wins, this is going to get ugly.

Also, if Trump wins, will you adopt me, please? The dogs get along.

The boys often remark that they wish they had a sister.

Ms. CC reminds them that our third child would likely have also been a boy - so adoption is the only way to be sure.

Valmy

Quote from: crazy canuck on November 02, 2020, 06:36:12 PM
Cant focus very well today.  Tomorrow may be a complete write off.

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Syt

I stayed up long following the coverage of the Vienna attack and got up early, so I have little doubt I will sleep decently tonight. :P
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Barrister

I had a super late hockey game last night (off the ice at 11:45, at home by 12:30, in bed by 1:15), so I'm already starting out kind of fatigued.  I'm going to be glued to the results (and this isn't a #NeverTrump thing - I love watching election results and watch the results of almost every Cdn, US and UK general election since I was a kid), but it's not going to be a late, late night for me.

But the good thing of living in MST is by the time it's 11pm here it's 1am EST - if there isn't a clear result by then there probably won't be a clear result in the morning.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Sheilbh

From Twitter:
QuoteDorsa Amir
@DorsaAmir
Patron: So one of the horses will be drawn from the side and the other will be from the front.

Medieval artist: From the.. front?

Patron: Right. You know how to draw horses from the front, right?

Artist: Y-yeah, totally.
Let's bomb Russia!

The Larch

:lol:

Nothing like weird medieval pictures from before they realized that there was such a thing as perspective.

Josquius

:D

I love how even the best medieval artists were on my level.
██████
██████
██████

Syt

They did better with dicks.

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Valmy

I did not expect to see a centuries old basket of dicks today.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Larch

crazy canuck

Quote from: Valmy on November 03, 2020, 03:32:00 PM
I did not expect to see a centuries old basket of dicks today.

dick replacement surgery was banned by the Church and all the dick trees were destroyed.   

Malthus

Quote from: Tyr on November 03, 2020, 03:20:01 PM
:D

I love how even the best medieval artists were on my level.

That depends ... when it comes to non-representational art, sone of them have no equal.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Kells#/media/File%3AKellsFol034rChiRhoMonogram.jpg
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

HVC

Quote from: The Larch on November 03, 2020, 03:33:03 PM
Or with killer rabbits.

I'm more disturbed by him wearing a belt with no pants.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Oexmelin

Quote from: HVC on November 03, 2020, 05:02:21 PM
I'm more disturbed by him wearing a belt with no pants.

He needs a place to hang his sword otherwise.
Que le grand cric me croque !