Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheilbh

I don't know if Popes should visit Japan :huh:
Let's bomb Russia!

Josquius

I wasn't sure if that was a photo shop when I first saw it.
██████
██████
██████

Syt

Bubble Guppies. A little kids' show about mer-kids living underwater and doing stuff.

Here's an episode: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3a0c2o

They play some sort of baseball variant when it starts ... raining. Underwater. And they have to stop, so they won't get wet. And there's puddles on the ground.  :wacko:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Brain

Quote from: Syt on November 29, 2019, 06:29:14 AM
Bubble Guppies. A little kids' show about mer-kids living underwater and doing stuff.

They play some sort of baseball variant when it starts ... raining. Underwater. And they have to stop, so they won't get wet. And there's puddles on the ground.  :wacko:

Probably different salinity.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Grey Fox

Quote from: Syt on November 29, 2019, 06:29:14 AM

That's not even the half of it! They are regularly afraid of falling!
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Grey Fox

Famous picture of the English army taking Vimy.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

"Getting ready to defend Stalingrad"
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Razgovory

He seems quite pleased with himself after stealing Stalin's hat.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Josquius

Guy awesomely replicates the sounds of the Tokyo metro

https://youtu.be/f2DuyCN0JZE
██████
██████
██████

Admiral Yi

Day one for recreational weed in Michigan.  Illinois is January 1.

Razgovory

I just read in the NYTimes that there may be 100% tariff on French wines.  Is Minsky going to be okay? :unsure:
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Valmy

Quote from: Razgovory on December 03, 2019, 12:42:10 AM
I just read in the NYTimes that there may be 100% tariff on French wines.  Is Minsky going to be okay? :unsure:

What? Why? Are Italian or Spanish wines ok?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Razgovory

Quote from: Valmy on December 03, 2019, 12:48:55 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on December 03, 2019, 12:42:10 AM

What? Why? Are Italian or Spanish wines ok?

Retaliation against some French tax on tech companies.