News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

I wonder why they decided the retain a personal injury lawyer for this.  This is the guy https://www.liddonlaw.com/trent-garmon/ he knows Ancient Greek, so maybe that's the language this was originally written in.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Malthus

Looks sort of like an Arby's hat.  :P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Monoriu

Quote from: Barrister on November 17, 2017, 03:06:47 PM

Now that has to be man-made.  I wonder if the guy who did it will be in trouble.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Monoriu on November 17, 2017, 05:26:35 PM
Now that has to be man-made.  I wonder if the guy who did it will be in trouble.

They are.  Navy crew out of NAS Whidbey Island.

Barrister

Of course it's man-made.  And yes, they're definitely in trouble.

http://komonews.com/news/local/whidbey-island-navy-pilots-in-hot-water-after-drawing-penis-in-sky-over-washington

Malthus

Quote from: Barrister on November 17, 2017, 05:36:06 PM

Of course it's man-made.  And yes, they're definitely in trouble.

http://komonews.com/news/local/whidbey-island-navy-pilots-in-hot-water-after-drawing-penis-in-sky-over-washington

The sanctimonious huffing in that article is the most hilarious part.  :lol:

A "thorough investigation" - of what? They already know exactly who did it and what these guys did. What's there to "investigate"?
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Barrister

11B4V

Thanks Air Farce, now I have to train my guys in finger printing.

Fucks
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Tonitrus

You don't want OSI jokers doing that for you anyway.

11B4V

Quote from: Tonitrus on November 17, 2017, 11:31:36 PM
You don't want OSI jokers doing that for you anyway.

Oh this is all from that fuck in Texas.

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Monoriu

Quote from: Barrister on November 17, 2017, 05:45:02 PM
Argentine Navy has lost a sub, last scene on Wednesday.  US Navy and NASA are assisting in the search.

https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2017/11/nasa-icebridge-flying-lab-aids-in-search-for-missing-argentine-navy-sub/

That sounds suspiciously like the Red October situation...

Eddie Teach

Where do you think the Argentines wish to defect?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

Malcolm Young died.  I hadn't really been following AC/DC for a long time but he had dementia.  Died at 64.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Maladict

Quote from: Razgovory on November 18, 2017, 11:49:09 AM
Malcolm Young died.  I hadn't really been following AC/DC for a long time but he had dementia.  Died at 64.

RIP  :(

Apparently Angus lost two brothers in a matter of weeks.