Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on July 11, 2017, 10:49:00 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 11, 2017, 10:44:08 AM
Quote from: derspiess on July 11, 2017, 10:05:35 AM
Quote from: Josephus on July 11, 2017, 09:59:04 AM
Quote from: HVC on July 11, 2017, 09:50:50 AM
The people that ATM's replaced.

Oh yeah, I remember them. Whatever happened to them.

We still have lots of them.  Some of our banks have tried to go tellerless but for the most part it hasn't gained acceptance.

Men should be bankers, women should be tellers.

Generally how it works, yeah. 

Maybe in Handmaidsville
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on July 11, 2017, 10:55:58 AM
Maybe in Handmaidsville

Where do you think he lives, man

derspiess

True.  But I have traveled to banks all across this great land.  Women count money but MEN BANK.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Ripping off those bills so quickly, you can see where all that pole dancing finally paid off.  As it were.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 11, 2017, 11:09:14 AM
Maybe in Handmaidsville

Honestly, I try not to think about it.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

Speaking of which, way back in the day my brother was a bank teller near a couple strip clubs.  When the 'dancers' brought in their money, he'd have to break out the latex gloves.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Quote from: garbon on July 11, 2017, 11:22:25 AM
Maybe in Handmaidsville

I bet.  My people elected TRUMP as your President.  Try not to think about THAT, home slice.

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on July 11, 2017, 11:23:48 AM
Maybe in Handmaidsville

I bet.  My people elected TRUMP as your President.  Try not to think about THAT, home slice.
Easily done.

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on July 11, 2017, 11:23:08 AM
Speaking of which, way back in the day my brother was a bank teller near a couple strip clubs.  When the 'dancers' brought in their money, he'd have to break out the latex gloves.

What a prude.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Quote from: garbon on July 11, 2017, 11:25:33 AM
Quote from: derspiess on July 11, 2017, 11:23:48 AM
Maybe in Handmaidsville

Easily done.

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP NOHILLARY

Grey Fox

I have a squirrel infestation at home, so I bought a live trap to catch them.

Over the course of 6-7 weeks, I've caught 19, relocated 18 (one escaped before relocation). 4 remains, 1 is bleach white, but I think they learn that the cage means bad news.

Fucking Squirrels.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

derspiess

If they're a nuisance, kill them.  But I love my squirrels.

In other wildlife news, for the second time in a couple years I almost ran over a box turtle on the street where I live.  Stopped the car, picked him up, and put him back into the treeline pointing the other direction.  Both times I had my kids with me and we had a quick impromptu Animal Ecology class.  I should have put him in the woods behind my house.  Lots of thick vegetation and a fairly steep hill for him to have to climb to get to the road.

dps

Quote from: Grey Fox on July 11, 2017, 11:51:18 AM
I have a squirrel infestation at home

Fucking Squirrels.

Don't get The Brain excited

Grey Fox

Quote from: derspiess on July 11, 2017, 12:22:25 PM
If they're a nuisance, kill them.  But I love my squirrels.

In other wildlife news, for the second time in a couple years I almost ran over a box turtle on the street where I live.  Stopped the car, picked him up, and put him back into the treeline pointing the other direction.  Both times I had my kids with me and we had a quick impromptu Animal Ecology class.  I should have put him in the woods behind my house.  Lots of thick vegetation and a fairly steep hill for him to have to climb to get to the road.

Asshole neighbors feeds them.

The biggest benefactor of my predation are the trees. They are really enjoying not having 20+ rats going around their limbs.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

celedhring

Silly fun fact I've just read: Chinese nationals represent 1/3 of global sales of luxury products, yet only 7% of global sales are delivered to mainland China. Either Mono is packing those LVMH's in Hong Kong, or wealthy Chinese emigration is a bigger phenomenon than I thought.