News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Probably less than the Masons charge.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Grey Fox on July 01, 2017, 06:22:38 PM
I wish The economist was a little cheaper. 260/year is hard to swallow.

If you'd like I can keep my eyes open for any discounted gift subscription offers.

Ed Anger

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on July 01, 2017, 05:10:01 PM
Menard's is a bigass home improvement chain, isn't it?

E:  Hot tub might be a go, Seedy.  :lol::bleeding:

Yes. The stores are too large. My Hoveround battery quits halfway through.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Quote from: 11B4V on July 01, 2017, 04:29:50 PM
Quote from: derspiess on July 01, 2017, 01:31:11 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 01, 2017, 12:40:21 PM
Quote from: Josephus on July 01, 2017, 11:30:22 AM
Those things should only be sold by mail order and delivered in brown paper bags.

Actually, it's a very smart and pro-male product placement.

Because despite the lifelong hatred for useless coozes, cunts and whores, they ones he lives with will still ask him to get some while he's out.  Placing them at the register will remind him to bring some home to the coozes, cunts and whores, because he will have forgotten by then--and really, the last thing he wants to hear is the coozes, cunts and whores at home giving him shit.

A hardware store is men's territory. I'm fine with them being in women's stores, such as supermarkets.
:lol:

So your against small businesses diversifying the products they sell. Also, what products should be sold and where they sell them.

Sounds like big govmint overreach. I thought the GOP stood against that. Or is this a Trump thing?

Last I checked, I was not the gubmint. I'm just a private citizen airing his grievances and in no way channeling Donnie Baker. State law!
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Jacob

Quote from: 11B4V on July 01, 2017, 04:29:50 PM:lol:

So your against small businesses diversifying the products they sell. Also, what products should be sold and where they sell them.

Sounds like big govmint overreach. I thought the GOP stood against that. Or is this a Trump thing?

To be fair to Spicy's quivering insecurity he's merely whining, not demanding legislation to shield his tender masculine identity.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Ed Anger

It sounds like the battle of Stalingrad tonight will all the fireworks. Fuckers are gonna interrupt my sleep tonight.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Jacob on July 01, 2017, 08:41:15 PM
To be fair to Spicy's quivering insecurity he's merely whining, not demanding legislation to shield his tender masculine identity.

Just because he was forced to pee sitting down as a child doesn't mean he's got to take it out on those that have to.  They have therapy for that shit.

Monoriu

I refuse to pay anything for subscription.  All media should be free.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Monoriu on July 01, 2017, 09:12:39 PM

You say some dumbass shit sometimes.

Grey Fox

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 01, 2017, 07:11:34 PM

If you'd like I can keep my eyes open for any discounted gift subscription offers.

Yes, I would be grateful.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 01, 2017, 09:16:01 PM
Quote from: Monoriu on July 01, 2017, 09:12:39 PM

You say some dumbass shit sometimes.

His media is free.  Beijing is happy to provide it.

Ed Anger

I bet he abuses photocopy privileges at work too.

CountDeMoney

Especially since all that endangered squid ink for "traditional" Chinese toner.