News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

As far as racist posters go that is pretty tame.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Caliga

Quote from: Valmy on May 03, 2017, 03:02:31 PM
As far as racist posters go that is pretty tame.
I own one that's more racist that has a Japanese guy hiding in a vase behind a bar while two dudes talk loosely, but I can't find an image online of it.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Jacob

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 03, 2017, 12:52:47 PM
I love american racist war posters. :)

Are there any kind of racist posters you don't like?

Malthus

Quote from: Caliga on May 03, 2017, 03:01:15 PM
I own an original copy of this one:

That's pretty good - a friend of mine had an original copy of this ad from the 1930s:

https://thesocietypages.org/socimages/2010/11/09/is-your-washroom-breeding-bolsheviks/
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

HVC

it's nice that they're inclusive and added Jews. Progressive racists lol
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Malthus

Reminds me of the one time I was actually in Japan - well, in its airport, on a layover on a flight from Singapore to Toronto.

We had to go through customs, and it's the one time I was ever pulled aside - by a customs officer that was, I swear, a dead ringer for the Tokyo Kid - just the worst, ugliest stereotype of the Japanese man you could imagine - enormous buck teeth, the works.  ;)

He went through our stuff and then stated asking us a question. Unfortunately, he apparently knew little English. All he asked us was one word: "Ash? Ash?"

We attempted to communicate our incomprehension of this mysterious request, which just made him angry. He started to shout it louder and louder: "Ash! ASH! ASSSHHHH!"

I was getting alarmed at this point. I worried about what the hell this maniac was going to do next. I started to look around, to see if I could spot a sane customs official, or at least, one who spoke English.

Then finally it dawned on me what he wanted: he was asking if we had any "hash", that is, hashish. .

I told him "no hash".

At this, a big smile broke out on his face. He went from being totally furious with us to being completely delighted. He repeated "Ah! No Ash!" and this verbal assurance, apparently, totally satisfied him, because he immediately waved us on our way.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

CountDeMoney

Quote from: HVC on May 03, 2017, 04:01:37 PM
it's nice that they're inclusive and added Jews. Progressive racists lol

It's just not true racism until you include everyone.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Jacob on May 03, 2017, 03:20:50 PM

You are asking a guy with Taylor Swift in a SS uniform.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Jacob

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 03, 2017, 05:33:42 PM

Indeed. One might suspect the question was almost of a rhetorical nature.

Ed Anger

Sonofabitch, my Amazon Prime expired. I have been stabbed in the back. :mad: :mad: :(

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

katmai

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 03, 2017, 05:33:42 PM
Quote from: Jacob on May 03, 2017, 03:20:50 PM

Why is my like 6th cousin in a SS uniform for your avatar?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

garbon

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 03, 2017, 06:03:23 PM
Sonofabitch, my Amazon Prime expired. I have been stabbed in the back. :mad: :mad: :(

You can have it set up so that it expires? :unsure:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on May 03, 2017, 06:43:13 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on May 03, 2017, 06:03:23 PM

You can have it set up so that it expires? :unsure:

It has to be authorized by the Lil' Missus first.  Don't let all his macho bullshit fool you, fucker takes a strap-on like the Eurostar hitting the Chunnel.