News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: Razgovory on December 27, 2016, 03:39:44 PM
I just found out that I'm distantly related to Warren Buffet and Hugh Hefner.  Less pleasant is that I'm also related to Sarah Jessica Parker.

I don't know. I thought her show was pretty entertaining.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Admiral Yi

Her ass looked good in LA Stories.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Valmy on December 27, 2016, 04:22:43 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on December 27, 2016, 03:39:44 PM
I just found out that I'm distantly related to Warren Buffet and Hugh Hefner.  Less pleasant is that I'm also related to Sarah Jessica Parker.

I don't know. I thought her show was pretty entertaining.

Square Pegs?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Eddie Teach on December 27, 2016, 04:36:13 PM
Square Pegs?

Only a handful of us would even know that reference  :lol:  What a great show.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Brain

Why would they only fly over land in Indonesia?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Josquius

People who suddenly stop replying to messsages for a few days for no reason- worse than Hitler?
██████
██████
██████

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Syt on December 29, 2016, 11:59:12 AM
:lol:

Guy's got a point.  There's a reason they're in the "Far East" you know.  It's not like they would go left to right.

garbon

Quote from: Tyr on December 29, 2016, 12:13:55 PM
People who suddenly stop replying to messsages for a few days for no reason- worse than Hitler?
People who complain about other people having lies are definitely worse than Hitler.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 29, 2016, 12:41:50 PM
From the Ed Anger best of '16 list:

http://www.askamanager.org/2016/06/i-was-fired-from-my-internship-for-writing-a-proposal-for-a-more-flexible-dress-code.html

Whiny young people.

QuoteWe accompanied the proposal with a petition, signed by all of the interns (except for one who declined to sign it) and gave it to our managers to consider.

The next day, all of us who signed the petition were called into a meeting where we thought our proposal would be discussed.

Congratulations on your new job, kid.  You survived the audition.  BY NOT BEING STUPID

Grey Fox

Standing requirement is a very hard concept to understand for some.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Josquius

Quote from: garbon on December 29, 2016, 12:24:43 PM
People who complain about other people having lies are definitely worse than Hitler.
Its just good etiquette to let people know if you're busy or to answer simple questions within a few days.
At least have an apology and an excuse afterwards.
██████
██████
██████

The Brain

Quote from: Tyr on December 29, 2016, 02:44:34 PM
Quote from: garbon on December 29, 2016, 12:24:43 PM
Its just good etiquette to let people know if you're busy or to answer simple questions within a few days.
At least have an apology and an excuse afterwards.

Women can be weird.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.