Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maladict

Quote from: alfred russel on October 20, 2016, 02:17:04 PM
Quote from: The Brain on October 20, 2016, 02:05:07 PM
Did you do her?

I don't think you understand what happens at christian religious services.

They're still into the paedophilia thing?

The Brain

Did you do her?

Struck out eh?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Zanza

QuoteA policeman has died of injuries suffered when a 49-year-old supporter of a fringe group that still believes in Hitler's Reich and rejects modern Germany opened fire on officers sent to his home to confiscate his weapons, the authorities said on Thursday.

[...]

The gunman belonged to a group that calls itself the Reichsbürger, or Reich Citizens, which still recognizes Germany's 1937 borders and has a history of confrontation with the police. The group is thought to have a few hundred members [...]
:( 

Valmy

How horrible. What a bunch of deranged fruit-loops. Well I guess I should just be glad they don't recognize Germany's 1941 borders.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Razgovory

Quote from: Caliga on October 19, 2016, 11:48:42 AM
Quote from: HVC on October 19, 2016, 09:01:10 AM
Quote from: mongers on October 19, 2016, 09:00:06 AM
Had a lift in car yesterday, I was doing an acquaintance a favour, first time I'd been in a car for 1901 days.  :hmm:

It's odd that you keep track.

I've done that to people.

"Hi, we last spoke 16 years, a month and three days ago"

"Uh, I don't remember"

"The last thing you said was, "get the fuck away from me, creep".

"Oh, yeah now it's coming back."
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Malthus

Quote from: Valmy on October 20, 2016, 03:25:51 PM
How horrible. What a bunch of deranged fruit-loops. Well I guess I should just be glad they don't recognize Germany's 1941 borders.

Ask Marti to look out for German "tourists" ...  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Duque de Bragança

1937 only?
They still don't want Austria back in the fold? Surprising.  :hmm:

The Brain

They should recognize the 1300 borders.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

alfred russel

Quote from: The Brain on October 20, 2016, 02:29:14 PM
Did you do her?

Struck out eh?

Lets just say I didn't have much incentive to swing for the fences.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Admiral Yi

And you don't get the double bonus points for banging an Episcopalian anyway.

alfred russel

something is wrong with you guys. wtf are we talking about. :hmm:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Eddie Teach

Your attempts to nail an Episcopalian?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on October 20, 2016, 04:23:53 PM

1937 only?
They still don't want Austria back in the fold? Surprising.  :hmm:

Yeah that is a very specific time period isn't it? I guess they viewed the re-occupation of the Rhineland and annexation of Saarland as perfectly legitimate operations but thought Hitler went too far after that. If they weren't shooting cops I would consider them moderate Nazis.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

mongers

JHC, what is it with smoking, don't people realises it's one of the most pointless, self-defeating things they can do; makes a not to permanently excommunicate/blank/avoid any remaining smokers in my social circle.  <_<
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Eddie Teach

Quote from: mongers on October 20, 2016, 06:03:11 PM
JHC, what is it with smoking, don't people realises it's one of the most pointless, self-defeating things they can do; makes a not to permanently excommunicate/blank/avoid any remaining smokers in my social circle.  <_<

:smoke:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?