And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: mongers on September 06, 2016, 06:54:19 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 06, 2016, 06:38:44 PM

It is decidedly anti-Chinese, I'll grant you that.

I wouldn't say that, but I certainly now hold a grudge against Mono for not posting in my recent HK student thread.  <_<

I MEANT THE NO-CUTTING POLICY  :lol:

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 06, 2016, 06:57:30 PM
Quote from: mongers on September 06, 2016, 06:54:19 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 06, 2016, 06:38:44 PM

It is decidedly anti-Chinese, I'll grant you that.

I wouldn't say that, but I certainly now hold a grudge against Mono for not posting in my recent HK student thread.  <_<

I MEANT THE NO-CUTTING POLICY  :lol:

I don't understand it. Not everybody wins. Not everybody makes the team.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Razgovory

I didn't see what happened, did Marty get banned again?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on September 06, 2016, 03:58:58 PM
Funny, the first time Hami bailed it was when Marti was trying to attack garbon.

I'm so disappointed that I wasn't involved again.

Also, is Hami a great loss at this point? He seemed to revel in playing Marti light in his latest incarnation.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Razgovory on September 06, 2016, 07:04:55 PM

No, I closed a Marti hate thread, and thusly Hami bore him many kittens.

mongers

Quote from: Razgovory on September 06, 2016, 07:04:55 PM

This is a race to the bottom, we're all competing to see who can be the most dithery old man; I think I'm leading, as I've no idea what's going on re Marty, Hami, the disappearing thread or the cutting Chinese policy.   :bowler:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on September 06, 2016, 07:13:33 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/06/politics/iran-us-navy-confrontation/index.html

How convenient I'm on the topic right now.

I'm curious as to why nobody's reporting on how the USN is firing everybody involved in that interstellar fuckup failfest by those sailors getting themselves captured by Iran earlier in the year.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/30/politics/iran-navy-capture-investigation-report/

Razgovory

Obama better hurry up with his confiscation of guns and the impending dictatorship.  He only has a few months left, and if he doesn't put his evil scheme into action soon, a lot of people are going to look silly.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

derspiess

Quote from: Razgovory on September 08, 2016, 12:50:31 PM
Obama better hurry up with his confiscation of guns and the impending dictatorship.  He only has a few months left, and if he doesn't put his evil scheme into action soon, a lot of people are going to look silly.

Yep, just like how Bush and Ashcroft were creating a theocracy.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on September 08, 2016, 01:16:18 PM
Yep, just like how Bush and Ashcroft were creating a theocracy.

They had no problem unplugging the DOJ's abortion clinic violence task force right away, just so you could have more fetus faces to fuck, derfetusfacefucker.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Sorry, I didn't know the German translation.

Josquius

Mandarin - it's not what you say it's how you say it
Cantonese - lol mandarin. Chinese noob.
English- just say whatever. We aren't judging your minor grammaticall nuances. Honest.
French- perfect or death
Italian- make love to me now
German- LogicallySpokenLanguageOfDoom
Japanese- yes. All 3 are necessary.
Russian- bet on the wrong cold war horse ey.
Swahili- gotta love the BBC
Portuguese- hipster Spanish. With a slavic flavour.
Swedish- drunk english old man shagging a German woman.  Up the arse.
Dutch-german kid
Welsh- now the English won't understand
Finnish- lol
██████
██████
██████