News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Couldn't find the megathread.  14 year old school shooter in custody, 4 dead, 9 injured.  Northeastern Georgia.

grumbler

"'No Way to Prevent This,' Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens"
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Syt

It seems Jack Black is turning into Karl Marx these days.

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Josquius

Quote from: Syt on September 05, 2024, 02:52:37 PMIt seems Jack Black is turning into Karl Marx these days.

That's a biopic I want to see.
██████
██████
██████

Norgy

School of Rock with a touch of class (struggle).

Sheilbh

Thrilled to discover the flat next door has been rented out to Goldsmith's students who are having their first party tonight.

I've never felt my age quite so much :ph34r:
Let's bomb Russia!

Josquius

Suave elderly gay neighbour strolling around the party in his dressing gown... For some reason I have the image that this is a bit of a trope. Wonder where I got it from.
██████
██████
██████

Admiral Yi

Sheilbh

Quote from: Josquius on September 07, 2024, 01:55:50 PMSuave elderly gay neighbour strolling around the party in his dressing gown... For some reason I have the image that this is a bit of a trope. Wonder where I got it from.
"Elderly" fees like a hate crime.
Let's bomb Russia!

Syt

Quote from: Josquius on September 07, 2024, 01:55:50 PMSuave elderly gay neighbour strolling around the party in his dressing gown... For some reason I have the image that this is a bit of a trope. Wonder where I got it from.

Sheilbh lounging at home?

:unsure:

:P :hug:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

HVC

Quote from: Sheilbh on September 07, 2024, 02:43:11 PM

It comes to us all :console:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Josquius

Do you remember being drunk before covid?
If yes then your bus pass is in the post.
██████
██████
██████

Norgy

I was drunk for 10-12 years before covid. Does that count?

grumbler

Quote from: Norgy on September 07, 2024, 04:53:41 PMI was drunk for 10-12 years before covid. Does that count?

That only counts as one!
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

crazy canuck

Quote from: Josquius on September 07, 2024, 03:02:14 PM

Do you remember being drunk before covid?
If yes then your bus pass is in the post.

Remember?