News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 22, 2017, 09:26:40 PM
I thought you swore off that side of the family.  Wouldn't cross the Turnpike for him, why the Atlantic?

Most of them. Her mom, dad and siblings, no. They are cool.

The rest of them can go fuck themselves.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Admiral Yi

There is one HoJo's restaurant left, in Lake George, NY.

CountDeMoney

Well, it IS Moorish Spain, don't often get the chance to see that.  Perhaps you will get into adventures.

Moorish Spain.  Tell the customs guy when you land he's part eggplant.  See what happens.

CountDeMoney

Was just perusing the SSIDs in the immediate vicinity, saw this one--

NotARussianRouterNoReally

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 22, 2017, 09:46:07 PM
Well, it IS Moorish Spain, don't often get the chance to see that.  Perhaps you will get into adventures.

Moorish Spain.  Tell the customs guy when you land he's part eggplant.  See what happens.

The Larch

There's a humongous US naval base in Rota, don't think the locals will be surprised.

CountDeMoney

:lol:

I figured you'd do the Englishman-having-tea-in-the-garden thing in the beginning of The Wind and The Lion with the revolver. DAMN.

Ed Anger

Quote from: The Larch on February 22, 2017, 10:09:28 PM
There's a humongous US naval base in Rota, don't think the locals will be surprised.

REALLY?!?

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 22, 2017, 10:11:33 PM
:lol:

I figured you'd do the Englishman-having-tea-in-the-garden thing in the beginning of The Wind and The Lion with the revolver. DAMN.

my first thought was Brody in the Last Crusade:blush:

Admiral Yi

Shoot your johnson off and do The Sun Also Rises.

The Larch

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 22, 2017, 10:11:37 PM
Quote from: The Larch on February 22, 2017, 10:09:28 PM

REALLY?!?

Well, joint Spanish - US naval base yo be precise. Several thousand yanks in It. You won't feek that homesick.

katmai

Pssst why he's going there larchie.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger