News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Quote from: Eddie Teach on February 22, 2017, 11:06:25 AM
Yellow?

Only after Yi is done with it.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

This morning, for the first time in my life, I ground my own coffee beans at home.  It was kind of a rush.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on February 22, 2017, 11:24:20 AM
This morning, for the first time in my life, I ground my own coffee beans at home.  It was kind of a rush.

:thumbsup:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Well I wouldn't know much about it. It has not snowed here in years.

celedhring

Quote from: Valmy on February 22, 2017, 11:26:31 AM

:thumbsup:

Weird how things that people used to do because they had no choice (I always helped out grandma grind coffee, because it was cheaper), now are hip and cool.

Ed Anger

Quote from: FunkMonk on February 22, 2017, 10:39:12 AM
Quote from: Habbaku on February 22, 2017, 10:34:42 AM
Quote from: Malthus on February 22, 2017, 10:04:08 AM
Can no-one save us from our Internet pharmacy-bot overlords?

We need more mods. :shifty:

Ed Anger 4 Mod

I'd either be totally lazy about it or Tim would be hanging from a virtual lamp post.

But you would be spared.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Jacob

Hipster.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

FunkMonk

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 22, 2017, 12:50:44 PM
Quote from: FunkMonk on February 22, 2017, 10:39:12 AM
Quote from: Habbaku on February 22, 2017, 10:34:42 AM
Quote from: Malthus on February 22, 2017, 10:04:08 AM
Can no-one save us from our Internet pharmacy-bot overlords?

We need more mods. :shifty:

Ed Anger 4 Mod

I'd either be totally lazy about it or Tim would be hanging from a virtual lamp post.

But you would be spared.

:)
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Barrister

Our house is 20+ years old.  Most of the neighbors have replaced their shingles, so we knew we needed to as well.

My wife's friend's husband is a roofer.  We got an estimate - seemed very reasonable, so we said sure.  This was on the weekend.

He showed up with his crew today.  In mid February, in Edmonton. :o

We've had a recent heat wave so the roofs are all clear of snow, but the temperature is dropping back below freezing again even for daytime highs.  So I guess you can do it, but the idea of having roofers work in mid-February seems alien and bizarre to me. :wacko:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

katmai

Man up you pussy footed pleated pant wearing pansy.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Barrister

Quote from: katmai on February 22, 2017, 05:46:40 PM
Man up you pussy footed pleated pant wearing pansy.

Man up and do what? :unsure:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

HVC

I always heard don't get roof work done in the winter, the crew is cold and miserable so want to leave as fast as possible so do a shitty job. But you know the guy personally so this may not hold.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.