The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on February 10, 2016, 03:11:43 PM
Made an impulse purchase and off to see Eddie Izzard tomorrow night! :w00t:

:thumbsup:

Awesome.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Admiral Yi

Tried a free sample of Paczki at the supermercado.

Tastes a lot like donut.  :mellow:

katmai

Quote from: garbon on February 10, 2016, 03:11:43 PM
Made an impulse purchase and off to see Eddie Izzard tomorrow night! :w00t:
Saw him in November up here, he is good.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Liep

Promised to let in a consultant to look at some poorly done reparations that were made to the building, forgot all about it, got a bit drunk, almost didn't hear the doorbell this morning. His look of unease when I opened the door half naked was fun.

4th or 5th year where I say to myself that this is the year I start writing stuff like this into my calender.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

celedhring

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 10, 2016, 04:33:55 PM

I think that's working as intended. Both are deep-fried dough.

derspiess

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 10, 2016, 04:33:55 PM

Yeah.  Some girls in my beer group were all excited about the local bakeries making them for this week.  I had one before and did not taste like anything particularly different. 
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Norgy

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Valmy

I miss the Real West...even if the History Channel didn't actually make it.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Zanza

How much rent you pay for a 2 room (i.e. living room + bed room) 30 year old apartment with 70 square meters in Berlin:

Zanza

How much rent you pay for a 2 room (i.e. living room + bed room) 30 year old apartment with 70 square meters in Berlin:

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Iormlund

It is really cheap.

My bro pays the same for his place 5 stops from Alexander Platz than he did near Atocha in Madrid. But he makes twice as much.

Admiral Yi

Didn't realize the bahn bahn bahn it's a u-bahn was that extensive.

Quite a flat price distribution.  Rent control?