News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

What are we supposed to take away from that image?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Admiral Yi

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ideologue

Crybabies crying are pretty funny.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

derspiess

Beagles are cute dogs but they're annoying and a bit on the dumb side.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Admiral Yi

Quote from: derspiess on June 29, 2015, 04:36:38 PM
Beagles are cute dogs but they're annoying and a bit on the dumb side.

Way too spazzy.  First time I saw a beagle was such a letdown after reading Peanuts my whole life.

Admiral Yi

Before I forget:

Liep, the editors of The Atlantic seem to have settled on calling the decade between the 90's and the teens "the two thousands."

:mellow:

derspiess

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 29, 2015, 04:38:47 PM
Way too spazzy.  First time I saw a beagle was such a letdown after reading Peanuts my whole life.

Ditto.  My cousin got a beagle and even named him Snoopy.  Apparently he was great as a puppy but flat-out annoying once it grew up.  His next dog (named "Odie", ironically) was a mutt and one of the best dogs ever.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Admiral Yi

They captured the less scary one.  I think.  All I saw was their mug shots with what looked like "captured" stamped on his face.

Liep

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 29, 2015, 04:44:25 PM
Before I forget:

Liep, the editors of The Atlantic seem to have settled on calling the decade between the 90's and the teens "the two thousands."

:mellow:

Thanks, but :mellow: indeed.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Josquius

Stick to the noughties, it's a perfectly ok name, jeez.
██████
██████
██████