Admiral Yi

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Quote from: HVC on December 11, 2013, 09:49:58 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on December 11, 2013, 09:43:37 PM
I am losing the will to post here.
you've cried wolf too much

You'll miss my constructive abuse when I pull out and wipe my dick on the curtains.

HVC

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 11, 2013, 09:59:27 PM
Quote from: HVC on December 11, 2013, 09:49:58 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on December 11, 2013, 09:43:37 PM
I am losing the will to post here.
you've cried wolf too much

You'll miss my constructive abuse when I pull out and wipe my dick on the curtains.
see, you just make it hard to miss you :D

You'll be fine, take a break, languish does get tiring at times.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Ideologue

Oh, quick question, will dental insurance refuse to cover you because of a preexisting condition?  I'd have to imagine so.  Thanks a lot, Obama.  The hilarious part is that I'll get to chip in to help some 50 year old dying of prostate cancer pay $100,000 to live another completely useless year, while young people will have to pay out of their own pocket to get their teeth fixed so they happily generate economic activity for the next thirty years of their lives.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

HVC

Yes, people with cancer are the bad guys.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Ideologue

If they're 50, they are.  Your death panels would make short work of them.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Ed and Ide are no longer friends

Ideologue

Kinemalogue

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ideologue

Kinemalogue

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Ed Anger

Liep

Only 10 out of 26 ministers are still in their start-out office after 2 years of this government. 6 have been fired (3 because of scandals, 3 for incompetence), 2 retired, and 8 have been "promoted" from lesser ministries to fill their places.

There's another close to being sacked for incompetence, but she's the head of a coalition party and it would destroy the government. So for now she's being swapped around so often she can't do any damage.

Yay! Politics!
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Syt

26 ministers? Merkel's last cabinet had 15. What do you do with the excess ministers? :unsure:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.