News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Admiral Yi

My Mexican doesn't have a backup Tapatio.

Phillip V

I don't have a Mexican. :(

Josquius

I want a Mexican, they seem useful.
██████
██████
██████

sbr

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 03, 2013, 02:15:29 PM
Yeah, a half-smoked cigarette leaves more of a stink on you than if you've smoked the entire thing.  And besides, it's worse than ghetto.

Don't bother with saving smokes.   Finish them, or toss them.

Back when I was really poor my roommate and I purposely only smoked half of our cigs and kept the butts so we would have something to smoke at the end of the month.

Josquius

Oh deer.
My dad is watching Kick Ass for the first time. Its not even halfway through and in the adverts appears a ad for Kick Ass 2...which kind of hints massively that Big Daddy isn't going to be around for some reason. My dad, not the sharpest of people usually, guesses right off "So Cage dies in this one?"
██████
██████
██████

Lettow77

Tyr so casually denigrates his own father's intelligence  :(
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

Hey, who hacked my cam?
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

11B4V

11B4V

Supposedly the Running of the Bulls is coming to the US.

11B4V

I'd like to punch Mike Huckabee in the throat. Fuck condescending fake twat.