News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Mommy made me a lasagna in all its ricotta and Italian sausage goodness.

When I take the Ed Angers to the Super Bowl, it will be glorious indeed.

sbr

St Louis style pizza, while not as bad as Chicago style "pizza", is not my favorite.

Oh yeah, I am in St Louis to see family until Sunday.  Sorry Raz, I don't think I will have time to get a beer together.

Josquius

Wow, my small-time model friend found someone on ebay selling shirts with her picture on them. Creepy.
:hmm:
Can she: Go Rhianna on their arse?
██████
██████
██████

mongers

Oh dear, I've seen a friend of mine on the tv coverage of the ongoing 'anti-fracking' protest at Balcome, Surrey.  :blush:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Phillip V

Quote from: Tyr on August 02, 2013, 05:41:38 AM
Wow, my small-time model friend found someone on ebay selling shirts with her picture on them. Creepy.

What is the URL for the eBay item?

HVC

if her agency sold the picture I don't think she can do anything.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Liep

An Italian tourist was beaten at the Copenhagen airport by a service employee. It happened because the Italian threw a cigarette on the ground where the employee had just sweeped.

Serves him right. Unfortunately the employee is now no longer employed and is being charged for aggravated assault.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

mongers

Quote from: Phillip V on August 02, 2013, 06:24:00 AM

What is the URL for the eBay item?

This one?

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Ed Anger

Today is the anniversary of the battle of Cannae. RIP Roman Consular armies.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

Just got back from lunch with Princesca at the distillery.  They opened a smokehouse on-site and I had their pulled pork and slaw... it was pretty good.  After lunch she took me down to the QC department and the dude there let me taste their new Red Stag Hard Cider product (may not be the exact name, I forget) and their new Jim Beam Maple Bourbon.  The Red Stag didn't do anything for me--I love both cider and bourbon separately, but apparently not mixed together.  The Maple Bourbon was better, though the maple was obviously artificial (in fact, the nose of that product was essentially all Aunt Jemima :) ) but I think it'd be better as a salmon or chicken glaze than a sipping bourbon.

When we got back to her desk there was a bottle of Knob Creek sitting on it with a thank you note from Jim Noe for working on some project.  Thanks for the gift (since I'll be the one drinking that), Jim. :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

derspiess

Nice.  I left a liter of Knob Creek down at my in-laws house in Argentina.  Nobody I know there drinks whiskey but I told them it's a good time to get started.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ideologue

Quote from: Liep on August 02, 2013, 08:43:33 AM
An Italian tourist was beaten at the Copenhagen airport by a service employee. It happened because the Italian threw a cigarette on the ground where the employee had just sweeped.

Serves him right. Unfortunately the employee is now no longer employed and is being charged for aggravated assault.

Yeah, it's real unfortunate that a violent person with impulse control issues was fired for being violent within the scope of his employment.  Real Goddamned tragedy.

Anyway, once he serves his six hours, he'll be a free man and eligible for a state-sponsored prostitute visit.  Relax.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

derspiess

Quote from: Ideologue on August 02, 2013, 01:59:05 PM
Quote from: Liep on August 02, 2013, 08:43:33 AM

Yeah, it's real unfortunate that a violent person with impulse control issues was fired for being violent within the scope of his employment.  Real Goddamned tragedy.

Anyway, once he serves his six hours, he'll be a free man and eligible for a state-sponsored prostitute visit.  Relax.

Zing!  POTM
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ideologue

I know the state-sponsored prostitute program was ended.  Still, a fantastic country just for trying.  Laenge leve den Dansk!
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)