Ed Anger

WASP's Fuck Like a Beast.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Josquius

Oh deer :lol:

In Japan there's a thing called gokon. Its basically group dating, 4 or so single men and single women meet up and get to know each other and try and find a partner.
Before christmas I remember talking to a teacher who mentioned over the christmas period he was going to be going to a gokon event.
Today I ran into him at school and quite inoccently asked him how his gokan went.
Though in English this little vowel mistake may not be such a big deal....in Japanese....... gokan means sexual assault......
Given the somewhat similar subject matter between gokon and gokan especially......lol.
██████
██████
██████

Phillip V

'60% of cigarettes consumed in New York State were smuggled in from lower-tax states in 2011.

Perhaps not coincidentally, New York State also has the highest cigarette tax rate in the country — $4.35 per pack, not counting the additional $1.50 per pack levied in New York City.'

http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/01/10/cigarette-taxes-vs-cigarette-smuggling/

Ideologue

Mihali or Garbon, I have a business proposition for you.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

HVC

Quote from: Ideologue on January 11, 2013, 12:43:35 AM
Quote from: HVC on January 11, 2013, 12:42:35 AM
Bow chicka wow wow? :unsure:

Note the post above mine.
my misinterpretation amuses me more so I'll chose to ignore that post :D
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Phillip V