News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phillip V

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Tamas

Quote from: Razgovory on January 09, 2013, 10:18:48 PM
Man, I stepped in a pothole today carrying cat food out from the vet's office.  Twisted my ankle something fierce.  It's all swollen up now.

go see a doctor, it needs to be fixed.

It can take a LONG time to heal. I had this happen twice to my left ankle (only the second time was I seriously drunk), and it hasn't been the same ever since, never will I guess.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Phillip V on January 09, 2013, 11:51:40 PM
Dog shaved to look like lion sparks several 911 calls

You see the look on that dog's face?  Does he look like he enjoys being a lion?  LION = CAT
That's worse than drag, man.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 10, 2013, 07:31:54 AM
Quote from: Phillip V on January 09, 2013, 11:51:40 PM
Dog shaved to look like lion sparks several 911 calls

You see the look on that dog's face?  Does he look like he enjoys being a lion?  LION = CAT
That's worse than drag, man.

Better a lion than a poodle.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Yeah, because that's different or something.  NO I NEED HIS TAIL FLUFFIER DAMMIT

CountDeMoney

Well, poodle or lion, either way he'll be a hood ornament if he's going to keep running loose.

Zanza

The average German eats 4 cows, 4 sheep, 12 geese, 37 ducks, 46 pigs, 46 turkeys and 945 chickens in his or her life...

mongers

Quote from: Zanza on January 10, 2013, 01:22:28 PM
The average German eats 4 cows, 4 sheep, 12 geese, 37 ducks, 46 pigs, 46 turkeys and 945 chickens in his or her life...

You missed off the .05 human.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

CountDeMoney

Habbaku

I would think that's a pretty low amount of chickens, actually.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Habbaku on January 10, 2013, 01:55:20 PM
I would think that's a pretty low amount of chickens, actually.

For an American, I suppose it would be.   And we probably eat way more turkey and beef than they do as well, and you can forget about all the ducks and geese.
Shit, I think I've had duck to count on one hand in my entire life.  Don't think I've ever had a goose.  Or a gander, for that matter.

And what about rabbit?  I thought rabbit was big in Germany.

jimmy olsen

I never had duck before going to Korea, it's fucking awesome.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point