Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

He just discovered Tsar Bomba.  :lol:

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

See...these are the goofs that, when the shit hits the fan, you go straight for, shoot them in the fucking heads, and take all their shit.  They'll fold like lawn chairs.  With holes in their heads.

CountDeMoney

Yeah, a gas mask and ninja stars will get you far, kid.

Ed Anger

HE'S GOT SNAKE PLISSKEN'S BAT!

HVC

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 13, 2012, 09:17:05 PM
See...these are the goofs that, when the shit hits the fan, you go straight for, shoot them in the fucking heads, and take all their shit.  They'll fold like lawn chairs.  With holes in their heads.
No, these are the goofs that when the hear a car backfire they'll shoot their neighbours.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

CountDeMoney

He also has a .22 marksman's plinker.

Hope he shaves off the sight, so it doesn't hurt as much when it's shoved up his ass.

Ed Anger

I need throwing stars to defend my supply of toaster studel

CountDeMoney

Quote from: HVC on November 13, 2012, 09:21:47 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 13, 2012, 09:17:05 PM
No, these are the goofs that when the hear a car backfire they'll shoot their neighbours.

I like the odds of them shooting themselves first.

CountDeMoney

At least the kid has the foresight to remember his contact lens solution.  FORWARD THINKING

Ed Anger

Mmmmmmm, apple pie filing.

DGuller

Can't fold the guy for fainting.  Traumatic amputations are not exactly painless, and with enough pain, your body goes into shock.

CountDeMoney

"With my size and my age".  Yeah, right.  Your size and your age, you'd be a walking semen deposit.

Can't watch these idiots anymore.

I am going to enter the sweepstakes, though.

Ed Anger

I don't know if they make body armor in gangsta kitty's size.

CountDeMoney

As long as it is reticulated enough to allow her to move her head, she'll be fine.  Gotta clean dat ass, regardless of calamity.

Ed Anger

:lol:

The teens have formed a gang.  :lol: