The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

Katmai is police, judge, jury and executioner all in one.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Ideologue

The best thing that ever happened to Genesis and to Peter Gabriel is when Peter Gabriel left Genesis.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Liep

Did Firefox skip ten versions? I'm up to 16.0.2.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Grey Fox

Nah, it just incremented very very quickly.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Tamas

-What do you do for a living?
-I hunt zombies
-Zombies don't exist
-Have you ever seen a zombie?
-No
-You are welcome, asshole!

Lettow77

It's really strange but wonderful how solitude can magnify the intensity of one's feelings. You'd think that time with friends would be the happiest moments, but just sitting alone in my room this morning has been one of the happiest times I can remember. Maybe it is because the wonderful people we know and the memories we have are precious treasures we lock away, and can reflect upon at leisure once we are alone?
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Eddie Teach

You should stick that on a greeting card.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Eddie Teach

Lettow77

I giggled and sang my way to class in the wonderful weather. I was singing moon songs, but thought it a crying shame not to sing something appropriate to green and lovely Tennessee, so I gave the best rendition of "Goober Peas" that I could as well. I had an opportunity to shake a policeman's hand, as well :)
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"