News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 05, 2011, 02:48:55 PM
They are handing out food stamps like candy.

And before any of youse whiny leftie assholes gets offended by that candy comment, I support foodstamps. Dogfuckers.

Foodstamps have been deemed derogatory here. It insults poor pipple - it assumes they would spend real money on booze. So they receive cash (and spend it on booze)

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Grinning_Colossus on October 06, 2011, 12:03:28 AM
Italian Wikipedia taken down by supremely stupid libel laws

http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Comunicato_4_ottobre_2011/en
Seems overly broad even for Europe. Will that fly with the EU?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Neil

Quote from: jimmy olsen on October 06, 2011, 03:13:49 AM
Quote from: Grinning_Colossus on October 06, 2011, 12:03:28 AM
Italian Wikipedia taken down by supremely stupid libel laws

http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Comunicato_4_ottobre_2011/en
Seems overly broad even for Europe. Will that fly with the EU?
It's Italian though.  Do people even use that language anymore?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

sbr

Apparently it's Too SoonTM in the dedicated thread so I will leave this here

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Neil

According to the Vancouver Sun, 'The Ides of March' is a 'taught' political thriller.

Vancouver. :rolleyes:
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

AnchorClanker

The final wisdom of life requires not the annulment of incongruity but the achievement of serenity within and above it.  - Reinhold Niebuhr

Jacob

Quote from: Neil on October 06, 2011, 05:26:17 PM
According to the Vancouver Sun, 'The Ides of March' is a 'taught' political thriller.

Vancouver. :rolleyes:

Well... it may be taught in some places.

Ed Anger

He is living on the blind side.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

sbr

Neil

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

DGuller

:XD:  This is just so wrong.

garbon

Quote from: DGuller on October 06, 2011, 07:07:59 PM
:XD:  This is just so wrong.

I think people need an outlet after the amount of "journalistic cocksucking" that has been going on.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DGuller

In this case, the cocksucking is deserved somewhat.  He was one of the revolutionary inventors of our era, personal faults or not.