0 (0%)
1 (3.4%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
2 (6.9%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Martinus

The anxiety of waiting for valgdag is killing me.

Liep

Quote from: Martinus on June 14, 2015, 07:52:27 AM
The anxiety of waiting for valgdag is killing me.

Yes, who will go to Valhalla on valgdag? I for one can't wait to see.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Speaking of valgdag. The right pulled the immigration card as it has been dubbed here and is now winning. Basically it's calling all muslims dirty criminals and something about Denmark being swarmed by a horde of them and or Africans, whichever the voter finds more scary. The left pulled a frantic, slightly milder, immigration card too but only managed to soil themselves.

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Syt

Is there still talk of closing the borders again?

In Germany, Saxony and Bavaria are pushing for doing so, because controls around the G7 summit brought in 100+ wanted criminals (though by that logic you would want police check points everywhere and not just on borders).
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Liep

Yes, DF wants to close the border, and they also want out of the EU. The rest of the right is divided on that so it might just end in nothing but a headache for the coming PM.

Syt

If they close the border, I hope that there will be strict limits on transporting alcohol across it again. :P
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Liep

Quote from: Syt on June 15, 2015, 06:57:41 AM
If they close the border, I hope that there will be strict limits on transporting alcohol across it again. :P

It'll be the death of all your border shops and a certain loss for the right if they suggest that. Slesvig is the heart land of the right wing nutters.

Liep

Close to valgdag. The effect of the 'immigration card' is dwindling and the right is in full panic mode promising border closings, fewer immigrants, less spend on foreign aid, more spend on elders, less spend on unemployment benefits, more spend on elders.

It looks like the Faroe Islands will be crucial in this election though, the right will get one seat from there, but the left might just lose its seat which will then go to the Republicans. If that happens and the Republicans hold the deciding seat it'll be a bidding war over who can give most to the Faroese. Predicted buzz phrase: "fishing quota".

Liep

Quote from: Vricklund on June 04, 2015, 01:18:46 PM
Still, it would be nice to keep up the appearance of knowing what's happening on the other side of the sound. :P

QuoteNär Stockholm kallar sig "The Capital of Scandinavia" vet alla att det egentligen bara finns en riktig storstad i norden, och den bebos av danskar.
I Danmark är korven röd, ölet skummande och människorna lite lyckligare.
Tills 2001, då alla blev rasister i stället.

Pretty spot on. :P

http://www.aftonbladet.se/ledare/ledarkronika/anderslindberg/article20978951.ab

Liep

Btw, Nikita Klæstrup have been conducting her own election campaign "Bikini Campaigning", but since none of you seem interested in Danish politics I won't share further from that.

The campaign for all other parties ended in a selfie for some reason. Valgdag tomorrow.

Not exactly Oscar material though.

Barrister

Quote from: Liep on June 17, 2015, 03:30:14 PM
Btw, Nikita Klæstrup have been conducting her own election campaign "Bikini Campaigning", but since none of you seem interested in Danish politics I won't share further from that.

:mad:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Valmy

I am very interested in Danish Politics. I am just waiting for more interesting and fascinating material.

Is the guy in the blue tie making fun of Merkel? That's interesting.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Admiral Yi

I am deeply engrossed in Danish politics, and i think my knowledge of the Danish language proves it.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Liep on June 15, 2015, 07:02:20 AM
Quote from: Syt on June 15, 2015, 06:57:41 AM

It'll be the death of all your border shops and a certain loss for the right if they suggest that. Slesvig is the heart land of the right wing nutters.

Contemplating the cession Schleswig/Slesvig (what's left of it) again to Germany or what?  :P

Liep

Okay, for effort you get this:

Probably NSFW though...
http://ekstrabladet.dk/incoming/article5610619.ece/IMAGE_ALTERNATES/p900/Nikita%20insta.jpg

In other news, I've done my democratic duty.  :)